Reviews for Nuclear Seasons
chelley.rising chapter 5 . 4/10
I'm proud to say that I correctly guessed the Doctor's favorite book and am unashamed to admit that I'm ridiculously excited over that fact. For some reason The Giving Tree just popped into my head and I knew it was what he would say. Maybe it's because I love that book even more than he does...God knows how many times I've read it throughout my life :)
Oh god, that was beautiful. I'm literally choking
wibbly-wobbly stuff chapter 16 . 1/6
Thank you. I hate you and love you with a firey passion, and thank you. In a way I feel sort of numb because its over and there's nothing, no more words to hold me up, and I'm back on earth with lead in my bones. Its wonderful and sad. Deeply sad. But thank you. Thank you so so much. Theres so much hidden meaning in this story and still, though the theme is love, there's sadness at the heart of the story. But the idea that love can suround said saddness is beautiful and true. This story was words in one of their purest forms. I think it would be wonderful if you realesed a sequl focusing on not only Clara and the doctors relationship, but how Jenny and Vastra and Melody and Angie and Artie and Franny(?) All react. Maybe from the perspective of Amy and Rory. Wherever their spirts are. Once again thank you and know that every story you write, I'll be there to read it.
wibbly-wobbly stuff chapter 10 . 1/6
I have waited for this moment and now I shall alowe myself this pleasure of a review. Keep in mind I read chapters 1-8 last night from around one to about four am. I cried a total of three times and had to scream into a pillow twice. Now (1:30pm the next day) I once again am crying. BECAUSE FUCK NO MAN I CAN JUST SEE THAT SIMEON IS WITH THE MOTHER FRICKING FUDGING DALEKS AND I JUST KNOW THAT THIS STORY IS GOING TO RIP MY HEART OUT LIKE OF ADORTION AND CHAOS DID. You my friend have a beautiful art of tearing hearts out with words and stomping on said hearts, but you do it so beautifully that I dont hav ethe will power to stop you. I want to kiss you but at the same time I want to violently grind your limbs off on sandpaper. Btw this is one of the greatest most fabulous stories I've ever read, not only on , but also in real life with published books. Thank you very much, but dont quote me on that cause I just know you're going destroy my heart once again. WHOUFFLE FOREVER! STAY AWAY DALEKS! I WILL SKIN YOU!
MySoapBox chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Thanks for sharing this epic story. It was really two stories. The first one, about the crimson horror I liked very much. I thought the pacing was good and the characterization was good as well. I was thown a little when a villain was introduced and it wasn't just a disease. Really your story could have ended there and it would have been great. The second story about the dalek cult was a little harder for me. I guess it was because I couldn't really invision this organization that had so much power. It characters to, seemed to act out of character to the point by the end that I didn't recognize them. It got really dark at the end for a long time, maybe too long. There were a lot of fluffy bits that I enjoyed and you weaved lines from the show into the story in clever ways. This really was a huge strory and your writing was strong. Thanks for sharing.
katierosefun chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
You are officially my favorite Whoufleé writer. This story was AMAZING! Keep up the wonderful work - your writing is absolutely magical.
Blinked310 chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
Wow. When I read the first chapter, I was blown away at how you weaved everything from the Doctor's life in the TV show into his life as a human, and you totally got me involved in the story from the beginning. I liked it less past the halfway point, though - I love the twist with Simeon being a Dalek, and I still thought it was really good, but it was very heavy and much more mature, which I wasn't crazy about.
Anyways, great job with this story, and for Paper Machine and Fever Stars - they're all excellently written and have impressed me a lot.
hazman11 chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
This is just awesome. The way you've woven the Canon events into the world you're writing is great.
hazman11 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I'm reviewing now as I feel like I just have to comment. I can't decide if this is a AU or they are in are virtual reality type world. Don't get me wrong, no problem with either. I'm totally sucked in to this world and your take on the characters. Will make more comments as I read on. Fantastic stuff so far
Bamfette chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
OMG! I love you so much for writing this! This fic is so satisfying and so good in every way! You understood the characters perfectly, they've never felt so real! This is officially my favorite Doctor Who story of all time! The fact that you took the time to put every tibit of information we know about the show into the real world was a real treat! Everything made sense! I love it so much, I'm going to share it with as much people I know! Thank you!
kinzeylee chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This story was so emotionally draining. I really felt like I was living through everything alongside the characters. You really have a talent for writing Clara and the Doctor realistically. Everything that you pulled in from the tv show was amazing! Very wonderful.
qloudlet chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
In case you didn't already know or get this, you are an amazing author with an amazing knack for writing perfectly. This is literally the best story I have read in the past year. Thank you for you're brilliance, I love it. :)
tardiscrasher chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is the best Doctor Who fanfic I've ever read. Certainly MUCH the best of all the Whouffle fics imho. And that's saying something, because there are tons of quality Whouffle fanfics.
theshippingprince chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
OH GOD I'M CRYING
I'M CRYYYINNGG
THIS IS SO GOOD BUT SO SAD WHYYYY
Pacjr13 chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
No words can describe how amazing this story was. I was completely enchanted by ow well written the characters and stories make more 11 and clara fanfics!