Reviews for Nuclear Seasons
TheEleventhTARDIS chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
great story! I don't ship Whoufflé but the writing was so good I didn't mind it! chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
i can't believe i found this.

when i was younger i read shit tons of fanfics and i randomly logged in here today bc nanowritemonth. the only story i can remember was this one and i actually remember some details really well. you really impressed 13 year old me, i reread this hundreds of times.

just thought i'd drop in and say hi! i hope this isn't weird. for some reason i didn't favorite this story so i've spend like 30minutes trying to find it. yeah. idk what to say. i hope you're still writing if you're still into that, you're very talented. thanks for posting this even though it was a long time ago i really loved it haha, have a great day xx
faramirs chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
"I cherish you." this says even more than i love you ever could.
faramirs chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
okay, ALL THE TEENSY REFERENCES AHG AHG AHG. i am honestly so in love with this.
faramirs chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
ahhh... Jack getting drunk, little Melody (gah, SO CUTE) and all the tiny references you threw in there made this a great chapter! also, love you you're keeping Clara and the Doctor in character!
faramirs chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
okay. this broke my heart. honestly, i just wanted to curl up in a ball and sob after reading this. all the raw emotion in this is just beautiful! (ROSE, oh my gosh.)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
You have an impressive talent of writing the most emotional stories I may have ever read, and making them seem so so very believable! Definitely a new favorite of mine and I don't think I'll ever be able to read it without crying. (That's a good thing by the way) :)
chelley.rising chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
I'm proud to say that I correctly guessed the Doctor's favorite book and am unashamed to admit that I'm ridiculously excited over that fact. For some reason The Giving Tree just popped into my head and I knew it was what he would say. Maybe it's because I love that book even more than he does...God knows how many times I've read it throughout my life :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/25/2015
Oh god, that was beautiful. I'm literally choking
wibbly-wobbly stuff chapter 16 . 1/6/2015
Thank you. I hate you and love you with a firey passion, and thank you. In a way I feel sort of numb because its over and there's nothing, no more words to hold me up, and I'm back on earth with lead in my bones. Its wonderful and sad. Deeply sad. But thank you. Thank you so so much. Theres so much hidden meaning in this story and still, though the theme is love, there's sadness at the heart of the story. But the idea that love can suround said saddness is beautiful and true. This story was words in one of their purest forms. I think it would be wonderful if you realesed a sequl focusing on not only Clara and the doctors relationship, but how Jenny and Vastra and Melody and Angie and Artie and Franny(?) All react. Maybe from the perspective of Amy and Rory. Wherever their spirts are. Once again thank you and know that every story you write, I'll be there to read it.
wibbly-wobbly stuff chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
I have waited for this moment and now I shall alowe myself this pleasure of a review. Keep in mind I read chapters 1-8 last night from around one to about four am. I cried a total of three times and had to scream into a pillow twice. Now (1:30pm the next day) I once again am crying. BECAUSE FUCK NO MAN I CAN JUST SEE THAT SIMEON IS WITH THE MOTHER FRICKING FUDGING DALEKS AND I JUST KNOW THAT THIS STORY IS GOING TO RIP MY HEART OUT LIKE OF ADORTION AND CHAOS DID. You my friend have a beautiful art of tearing hearts out with words and stomping on said hearts, but you do it so beautifully that I dont hav ethe will power to stop you. I want to kiss you but at the same time I want to violently grind your limbs off on sandpaper. Btw this is one of the greatest most fabulous stories I've ever read, not only on , but also in real life with published books. Thank you very much, but dont quote me on that cause I just know you're going destroy my heart once again. WHOUFFLE FOREVER! STAY AWAY DALEKS! I WILL SKIN YOU!
MySoapBox chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Thanks for sharing this epic story. It was really two stories. The first one, about the crimson horror I liked very much. I thought the pacing was good and the characterization was good as well. I was thown a little when a villain was introduced and it wasn't just a disease. Really your story could have ended there and it would have been great. The second story about the dalek cult was a little harder for me. I guess it was because I couldn't really invision this organization that had so much power. It characters to, seemed to act out of character to the point by the end that I didn't recognize them. It got really dark at the end for a long time, maybe too long. There were a lot of fluffy bits that I enjoyed and you weaved lines from the show into the story in clever ways. This really was a huge strory and your writing was strong. Thanks for sharing.
katierosefun chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
You are officially my favorite Whoufleé writer. This story was AMAZING! Keep up the wonderful work - your writing is absolutely magical.
Blinked310 chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
Wow. When I read the first chapter, I was blown away at how you weaved everything from the Doctor's life in the TV show into his life as a human, and you totally got me involved in the story from the beginning. I liked it less past the halfway point, though - I love the twist with Simeon being a Dalek, and I still thought it was really good, but it was very heavy and much more mature, which I wasn't crazy about.
Anyways, great job with this story, and for Paper Machine and Fever Stars - they're all excellently written and have impressed me a lot.
hazman11 chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
This is just awesome. The way you've woven the Canon events into the world you're writing is great.