Reviews for Wings
geekchic8428 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
This looks like a really cool story!
HogwartsArchivist chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Interesting story but we haven't seen much of Lily let though.
theoddestcastle chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Dun...Dun...Dun! Where's Remus? Is he going all Wolfy in the dark forrest? Lol kidding. Ooooh does Sirius like Riona? Ah so many questions and I need answers! But I will wait patiently. Love it!
theoddestcastle chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Aw Riona made new friends! I told you there were good Slytherins. Lol! XD Love it!
theoddestcastle chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Weee! Finally getting around to reading. Oohh is that how the title of this story came about? When Riona was flying and James said it looked like she had wings on? Heh heh. Yay Qudditch. I think I'd make a pretty fair Keeper. Defend the goal posts. You're doing great with the story. Keep it coming, and I'll be as patient as I can. Haha! XD
theoddestcastle chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Heh I sang the Sorting Hat song. I always get so hungry when I watch the Start of the Year feasts. All that food looks so good. Great chapter. Looking forward for more. I heart Remus Lupin! Lol! P.S. I'm eating my Cocoa Pebbles. Haha!
theoddestcastle chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Oh heck yes! I have been immortalized in a fanfiction! An owl! You have no idea how excited I am! You really made my day. Aw little Sirius, and Severus, and James. Ha ha we were just talking about how you didn't like being short and you incorporated that into the story. Nice! can't wait to read more. Love!
theoddestcastle chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Ah the introduction of Hagrid. I love Hagrid. And Mr. Ollivander, ever the knowing one. Great chapter. Can't wait for the next! )
theoddestcastle chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Yay love the premise. How weird would it be if I said I read this entire chapter in my head with a British & Irish accent? Haha. I can't wait to see what you do with this story. I'm very excited. Hmm doth a I sense a foreshadowy bit about Riona's mom? I bet she was a witch. I have another theory in my mind, but I don't wanna ruin anything so I'l keep my mouth shout for now. Love!