Reviews for Everything That Glitters Part 2
Andimcc chapter 13 . 7/11
Loved it! Both parts! Please continue writing in the "future Dash universe"!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
I just love all your dash stories. Thanks so
Much for writing them !
dkfan chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
I love the "Glitter" stories along with all of the parts of the Dash Universe. They have been great. Thank you for your storytelling.
jixwgatei chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Will there be a dash companion from where you left of
Hulihana chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Wow, I've absolutely loved this. There's going to be more, yes?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
Can we have some more?
Harbor 85 chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
Always love the family stories. Everything that glitters Part 3 please?
pcol22 chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
I really loved both fiction of Dash and Ella older.
I hope that you will keep writting it :)
CileSuns92 chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Oh, this was definitely on a happier note, compared to part 1. Tension, of course, but here it's where you mended the bridges, where you let them all reconnect and be one big family unit. It's even better now that Dash can stay in New York. Yay for neurosurgeon Dash.

Seriously, I loved this future universe, see where they'll end up. I always wonder it, when I read long stories or novels involving children, where are they going to go next? What they'll be like as adults? And our favorite characters in their old age? You definitely answered all my questions with this. All of them. Okay, maybe not all, but I can work with this ;)

I love the relationship you have built between Shannon and Dashiell, and even his sincere worries for who will ground him if he had to go away or worse, when it was time for Kate to go. All the issues you brought up were very real, something we all go through at some point, even without Match Days. I'm so glad he and Ellery can keep driving Kate and Rick crazy. Wait, Pops. Pops Castle. It fits him so well, and it also sounds like some kind of soft drink, or unhealthy sugary snack.

Alright, I'm rambling now, I'm sorry. I've probably abused of this review thing to chat about nonsense. Still. Kudos for building one of the best series here on this site. The Dash Universe will forever be an inspiration and a great way to unwind, I'm sure. Thank you for pouring so much time into this. Thank you so much.

I'm probably gonna start Dash of Summer now, even though I should be in bed already. Oh, well...
surrendersomething chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Oh my goodness, I have to say you've done it again for me. I remember writing you a review at the end of Dash Away telling you that I always avoided stories with children in because I never found them believable, and you completely and utterly 100% changed my mind and created this universe that I fell in love with so badly it's become home to what have to be my all time favourite Castle stories.

I was still reading Mad Dash when you started the two Everything That Glitters stories, and I have to confess when I glanced at the summaries, again I wasn't convinced. Wasn't sure I wanted to read about them 20 years on. Then I read them, and you just blew me away. You developed Dash and Ella into such wonderful people who are such a wonderful mix of Kate and Castle, but also their own people all at the same time. And Kate and Castle are still them, even with 20 years on them.

It really was just beautiful. That's what it comes down to.
CastleloverHolly chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
I loved these stories so much!
Natallie chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Well, I think this is the first time I review one of your Dash stories, and here it goes.
I read every Dash story in like a week, I became addicted and I don't regret a thing, haha. I love this Castle universe you've created, this huge Castle family. Now that I finished reading, I don't know what to do. It happens to me everytime I read something so well written and adictive as your stories.
I'm really gonna miss Dash, Ella, Allie... everyone.
Will you write another story? I'd love to read about Allie and Rafe's wedding, about Allie pregnant and if it's not too much to ask, about Dash and Ella's wedding too :)
It's just that you created such a perfect story that I need more, it's a drug! haha

Congratulations :) you're an awesome writer.
conservativegirl chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Amazing story! I'm glad he gets to stay:) your character work at any age is incredible

I'll start Dash of Summer soon:)
jixxiegatei chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
did you ever write about dash and ella in there pre teen years would love to read. bigfan of the dash sseries would live it if they were longer luke the first ones. you write eell
ajblois chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Such a wonderful universe...great characterizations...this is far and away my favourite series...