Reviews for Contrivance
katierosefun chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS SOOOO GOOD AND I LOVE SPUHURA AND AND AND...*sigh* This was perfect! :D
ys chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Pretty good, i look forward to the next chapters! This looks very promising.
animefan28 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Curious to see where this goes, looking forward to chapter 2 soon!
WesBrooks chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I salute the author for tackling Trek soon after entering its world for the first time. Being a purist for the Star Trek franchise of old, I've had reservations about the reboot series since '09. The Spock/Uhura relationship I have always thought was a cheap way of injecting an additional element into the first film. But through the eyes of this author, I've come to appreciate the merits of it. Where Star Trek (2009) and Star Trek Into Darkness leave me scratching my head at their relationship, the beginnings of this story pledge to highlight the potential it has. This first release, rocked the rings of Saturn. The characters were perfect. Everything was perfect. Like a squealing fangirl, I await the next installment.
littlesmith chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
it's really good
genber0398 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Great start
lapin chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
i thought i had sent it my review through but didn't see it, so i apologize if this turns out to be a double post.

interesting, nyota's a tiny bit stalker-ish, but i can see it happening in really life. who hasn't done something similar just to see that person that made their heart skip a beat?

thanks, i look forward to reading the next chapter.
lapin chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
this was cute. a tiny bit stalkerish of nyota but not too much, and realistic i think. i mean who hasn't gone out of their way to see that one person that makes their heart skip.
i'd like to see where you take this.

thanks.
BlueCamellia chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
A really good start :D Jumps right into the point doesnt it?

Well done deary, ill make sure to keep an eye out for more updates. :)
wendy chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
really looking forward to see where you take this story, your spock doesn't seem ooc
Fall Equinox chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh this is so good and its only the beginning! Update asap plz