Reviews for Lord Of Beasts, Part 6 of Coins
mizzymel chapter 79 . 1/12
So I just sat down and read this entire epic tale over again, from book 1 till now and I just wanted to tell you I nearly forgot how amazing it is. I'd never read the last couple of chapters so now I'm all caught up. Yay! Part of me is a little sad that Aithusa is a little older now, but only because I love her and Galahad that little friendship. Poor Haddy is going to be heartbroken his duck friend is now a young lady. But I suppose it makes sense.

Hope you find your muse for this once again and return to it. Would love to see how Arthur and Merlin and the rest return from the past, and how they fix things with the Beast Lord.
Hope you are well, my friend. I'll have to pop into chat some night to catch up (work pretty much sucks, keeping me busy lately.)
xoxox
i can't wait to see where this goes! Morgana and Bran are funny.
Adele chapter 79 . 10/30/2016
Interesting story but frustrating to read as you separate Merlin and Morgana too much instead of having them work together. The story jumps around and is still incomplete. Merlin and Arthur and the rest have not returned from the past. Morgana and Bran are traveling around the country side.? Where exactly are you going with this? What about Aylass? Wasn't her name Alyssa to begin with? What about a resolution for the fairy king and Florie? Seems to me the fairy king has made plenty of sacrifices and deserves a break but not at Merlin's expense. Florie needs to be with Bruta and her child. It seems Talisan could help more with this. Segan just creeps me out.
I did like that you reunited Morgana with her mother until you killed her off. As you say, you are evil I think you are missing the need of Morgana to make restitution rather than hiding in the castle or going to the isle of the blessed. And their has to be a cure for Merlin and Morgana to have children. While I love that you have Aithusa as their child, they need more. Merlin would be an awesome parent.
This
guest chapter 79 . 9/3/2016
such a good story! Please keep updating!
Matthew1972 chapter 79 . 5/1/2016
Hehe. Love the Morgana and Bran banter! Cutting of Bran's head? Really? LOL

Cool to have Aithusa bit for a bit, even when it was in a dream and she spoke in almost as much of a cryptic riddle as Kilgharrah does. ;)
Nance chapter 79 . 4/30/2016
Wow. Aithusa was amazing.
mersan123 chapter 79 . 4/30/2016
Hey Moon Fox. I can almost se a glimmer of hope for a return of Merlin, Arthur and the others here. Just loved the vision of Aithusa - and her story of the three of them visiting what I can only assume was China in the future - which hopefully has given Morgana a little comfort.
Just as well Morgana and Bran have found the others. I fear for Brans safety if he keeps teasing Morgana *snicker*.
Many, many thanks once more. Like Morgana, I am just holding out for them all to be reunited.
Linorien chapter 78 . 4/12/2016
Another wonderful chapter.
I appreciate how you showed the struggle of Meelin and Arthur not wanting to change the future, but also unable to not at least try to help things.
Matthew1972 chapter 78 . 4/12/2016
Gah, I needs more! *g* Also Gwaine throwing something at bird!Vivienne? Shame on you! lol.

I love how everything is coming together, slowly and still with as much mystery as ever. Great stuff. :)
mersan123 chapter 78 . 4/12/2016
Hi Moon Fox. Another chapter in a very complex fiction - or maybe it is just me.
How you come up with all this and piece it all together is way beyond my comprehension. But still thrilled that you do.
Interesting meetings going on from both sides. Lets just hope Arthur does not let too much out of the bag. He can ramble more than Merlin at times!
Anyway, thank you once more. Great chapter.
Linorien chapter 77 . 3/27/2016
Fun little twist, having Merlin know more than Kilgarrah here. I like how he is connected some pieces together.
mersan123 chapter 77 . 3/26/2016
Hey Moon Fox. Happy Easter to you too. Just waiting for the kids to arrive to have our easter egg hunt. Hubby and I have already 'sampled' a few. Nothing like choccy for breakie!
More questions raised in the chapter. Just how is Merlin going to get the gang back? The question of the week I think.
Loved the meeting with Kilgharrah. I must say I had not even thought of the dragon in this time period. Silly me. Looks like he was still the same annoying beast back then.
Would answer a few questions in the future though regarding their first meeting.
I am hoping Vivienne will still be able to fight against Sigans will. She did not deserve this fate.
Great chapter all round. Many thanks. Off to the hunt!
Matthew1972 chapter 77 . 3/26/2016
Hehe. Sigan is one devilish sorcerer, trapping Vivienne in bird form like that! Grr. He is so evil and self absorbed, and that makes him a fun character to read about. And yet, Vivienne still manages to help out her friends in spite of the spell he cast upon her. Will she lead Enmyria to her friends? Looking foward to finding that out.

Nice one to bring Kilgharrah back into the story like this. I LOVE how for once Merlin knows more about some things and he has the dragon confused for a bit. Clever how his wedding ring will be a key to the journey back. *wants to know more*

Oh, and happy easter to you too :D
Matthew1972 chapter 76 . 3/18/2016
*g* Nope, we sure can't have a moping Gwaine about. :) Aw man, those two and their twins together paint such a cute family to me. I can really see Percival being a dad.

Hmm, wonder what trouble Percival and Cai will be riding in to? Or will they actually manage to help the others get home? Can't wait to find out.
mersan123 chapter 76 . 3/17/2016
Poor Cai. Now they are trying to marry him off. If only they knew *snigger*.
Thanks Moon Fox. As always, love the updates.