Reviews for Lord Of Beasts, Part 6 of Coins
mersan123 chapter 51 . 5/24
Ok, just what the heck is going on? I mean I know what is going on but... what is going on? (Confused, cause I know I am).
Very interesting chapter to say the least. Thank heavens the gang is at least out of the cells. These were obviously not good for Merlin and particularly Morgana (love the comfort Merlin gives her. Beautiful - although I am jealous).
Tristan is also a question yet to be answered. If Merlin feels something is not right then you can bet that it isn't.
Great chapter. Many questions raised. Looking forward to some answers.
Matthew1972 chapter 51 . 5/24
Hehe. I don't mind hearing you wine about thi story, since you sometimes do the same in return. So I say that we are even! ;)

Anyway, the story... I have had the honour of preview of this one, but I gotta say I love the final draft. Taliesin is such an awesome character and I love this spell of timetravel. Poor Morgana though, suffering so badly from nightmares and then that vision too. Intruiging hints of what is to come, or what was... hey, this is timetravel after all. *g*

Hmmm, wonder what is up with Tristan. What has he become, or is he still his grumpy self, but even more grumpy? lol. Poor Gwaine to gain such a father in law. ;)

Look forward to even more plot twists!
Linorien chapter 51 . 5/24
Oh fun. If you go to the Isle they ought to flip when they sense Emrys.
mizzymel chapter 51 . 5/24
Yessssss! Merlin's young again. Something about Merlin aging himself when he wants to be old but never actually aging makes our Merlin different than every other version of Merlin told in the various tales through the years. I hope he stays that way.
icarusLSU chapter 46 . 5/22
Evil such an evil cliffhanger ;) awesome chapter the way you write is so engrossing :)
icarusLSU chapter 45 . 5/22
Lol love Gwaine’s comment ;) Another great chapter!
icarusLSU chapter 44 . 5/22
Awesome chapter I love the way you weave your stories :)
mizzymel chapter 50 . 5/21
Can't wait for your next update.
michale329 chapter 50 . 4/26
Great chapter I like the idea of time travel I have question The Fisher King also returns ?
mersan123 chapter 50 . 4/26
Well, I must say I was not expecting all this! What a turn of events! Nice to see a younger Merlin though.
Just what this all means I do not know. Intriguing to say the least.
Brilliant to see a new chapter - always thrilled when I see your posts - and a brilliant chapter too.
Many thanks.
Matthew1972 chapter 50 . 4/26
Good to have you back with this one! *hugs*

And what a chapter, exciting from beginning to end. Time travel, magic, severed heads, a ghost, dragons... what doesn't this story have? Great stuff. I look forward to see where you are taking us with this lovely twist.
My bonny lies over the ocean
My bonny lies over the sea
My bonny lies over the ocean
Oh bring back my bonny to me.

Oh come back to me
To me.

Come back
Please bring back my bonny to me.
Emperor's Sister chapter 49 . 4/15
Hola

This series of yours is EPIC! in all the best ways! please write more soon!
sarajm chapter 19 . 3/24
Poor Merlin. He sure does not seem to be having a great day!
sarajm chapter 18 . 3/24
That was a sad little scene between Morgana and Gaius. I'm hoping they can reconcile.