Reviews for Every Moment Counts
Haley Gregoire chapter 9 . 11/26
Such a good/ sad story, will you be posting more chapters?
Slytheringirl86 chapter 9 . 3/27
Anxiously awaiting more!
acc5rod chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Im glad that Eric was able to see how wrong he's been in accusing Hyde
acc5rod chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Thank You for writing this story.
acc5rod chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
I'm smiling for real after this chapter, I love that you gave Hyde the opportunity to learn the sex of the baby with Jackie.
bjq chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
Another fine chapter.
GatsbyParty chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
The beach scene was beautiful. I just don't want Hyde to die and when it happens I'll be crying. Thank you for updating.
LittleEnglishPup chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
An amazing story ! I love it and the characters are soo realistic. It's so sad that Hydes dying but I love that he is doing videos :) please update soon !
LivelyRose chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
I mean I love your writing but you're killing steven and that's killing me.
I can picture every scene and with every chapter my heart breaks some more.
I outright started sobbing at the red and steven moment because it was so in character and so heartbreaking.
Please update soon. You can't leave me hanging like this.
GatsbyParty chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
I really like the first half of the chapter and how hyde speaks to his son about shaving.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
The conflict Jackie's feeling about Hyde's death is so realistic and totally believable.
bjq chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
awesome update, please update soon. I think a marriage proposal in the works maybe?
hanselnext chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Good chapter. I really like the camera idea. Its going to require Hyde to open up a little more which he doesn't like but I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone else deals with Hyde's impending death.

"You really got to me Zen one of these days." Hyde merely shrugged his shoulders and pressed play on the little remote seeing his colleagues appear on the screen.
Jeffry's voice came through the speakers as Hyde's secretary appeared on screen.
"So, Leanne, what do you think of Mr Hyde?" Leanne looked up from what she was doing at her desk, a confused expression her face.
"Is that a trick question? And why have you got a camera?" The camera moved a little as Jeffry shuffled his stance from one leg to another.
"Mr Hyde wants to record an employee questionnaire to see what the employees here think of the company and their manager."
Putting down her pencil, Leanne looked off camera towards Jeffry and thought for a few minutes before voicing her answer.
"Mr Hyde is a very closed person, he may be good at his job and know how to run this business and music, he isn't a very people person. Sure he's hardworking but he keeps to himself. But overall he does care for this company and the employees so I guess that's the main thing. I'm just guessing there are barriers around his heart."

- This is a pretty honest answer. Hyde is a closed person. He can be brutally honest but it when it comes to his feelings he tends to shut off. Looking forward to reading more soon.
The Starkiller chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Are you implying that they'll get married? Are you? ARE YOU? *normalcy resumes* I loved the chapter, and I can't wait for the next one, and whatever happens in it ;)