Reviews for What the Water Gave Me
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
This was exciting news but I regret I don't see it here. Perhaps the commitment of time was too much. We appreciate it, I plan to check back.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
Lovely. Just a wonderful story. Killian was scared too, of course he was. He had nothing until he met Emma and then she was everything. The imagery of the sea and the significance throughout was very good. The friendships and family were wonderful.
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
I appreciate that you write that it will still take time to heal, that Killian has been hurt and Emma still needs to fix herself. It is more realistic to write a story that way. I appreciate that Killian spoke to Ariel, he really is a good guy in spite of sleeping with Emma days before her wedding. She's responsible too. I like that Killian and Graham talked, they had a lot to look back on. Looking forward to the rest.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I like the writing, there are times where it is like poetry. The expression of love and desire is very well done.

Emma was with Killian the night of a pre-wedding party? And there is another party the next day and that is when Grace is missing? Why did Killian and why did Ariel come back? For the second party? Emma accepted Graham's ring the same night she saw Killian's? I think I have lost the timeframe. I may need to go back a chapter.

I understand that Graham is the safer choice. I also thought Killian had a right to be hateful to her the morning after the gazebo. What else would you expect?
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Wow! She is with him in the gazebo on her wedding day to Graham? Or is she already married to Graham? Why did she leave Killian? I'm glad the story is complete, I can catch up!
iWant9Lives2Live chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
I know you finished this story a year ago but I just read it and it was amazing. I absolutely loved it but I looked at your stories and can't find the sequel. I would really love to read it.
wildlingygritte chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
This was just amazing. I could watch them fall in love again and again and never be bored. You captured their voices perfectly, and this story was just so poignant and it reduced me to a sobbing mess. My roommate was confused that I was crying even though they end up together in the end. It's just that everything about this story and about them is so beautiful. I follow you on Tumblr, but I didn't realize you wrote cs ff! Now I can't wait to read all your other stories, though I'm not sure my heart will survive. Love this, love you, and I hope you are having a wonderful day whenever you are reading this!
wildlingygritte chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Wow my heart is beating so quickly, this is just perfect. And painful, in the best possible way.
thatsmuchbetter chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Such a beautiful ending to such a beautiful story, I loved that he encouraged her to throw away the swan keychain, and her giving him the necklace awww so sweet.
Loved this story, love your writing!
thatsmuchbetter chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Such a good chapter, together at last...
thatsmuchbetter chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
This is torture, I'm so glad I'm reading it when it's already complete...if the next chapter is anything like this one I might just skip right to the end, jk :P
thatsmuchbetter chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Great chapter, first part was really funny and the second, oh the second...So many feels. Crossing my fingers for a happy ending :P
thatsmuchbetter chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is sooooooooo good! Just read the first chapter, so angsty and I love it, can't wait to read the rest...
MaggieCSer chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This is the more angst and saddest story i have read!- It broke my heart into pieces, how you could write this?!- I was about to watch the movie, thank god i never did it!- and thank god, this would never happen on the show, or i would ship Hook and Cora, Regina, Captain Charming or something. Emma was totally a selfish bitch, she didnt deserve Killians love or even Grahams. If you wanted to break the readers heart, good job, lol.
Kriegra chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
OMG I wanted to cry for poor killian in this one. awe poor baby!
Ya really feel like giving him a hug, & sobbing in the corner
You have an awesome talent man