Reviews for The Dark Lord Potter
Hey! I see some real potential in this fic :) and I'll most likely leave a longer review at the end of the fic when I've read all the released chapters, but this chapter had something that bothered me: you keep referring to Poland as a "small nation". Now I don't claim to be a professional in the field, but isn't Poland a lot bigger than the Great Britain? I mean, Poland is just over 312,000km2 and the Great Britain around 210,000km2. In other words the Great Britain's area is not even 2/3 of what Poland has. That is a huge difference.

And before anyone asks, no, I don't live in Poland. I do live in Europe (Finland to be specific) however, and somehow that little mistake just wouldn't leave me alone :)
Kris chapter 8 . 2/2
Maybe "Magical Beings" instead of "Magical Creatures" ?
lightwalnut64 chapter 11 . 1/20
awesome
tamashiyuki chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
Muy bueno!
LovesDragons chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
Cool story.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
This was a facinating story. The plan was long, I thought I knew where it was headed at first.. and then I realized I missed a key factor and was then compleatly thrown for a loop at the ending. That sure was one rollercoaster you wrote. And wrote it well I might add. Loved the story.
AliceCullen3 chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
LOVE IT!
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Interesting story but did I miss something? Did Severus die or something? He was there then he wasn't; same with Lucius and Narcissa.
Gleas chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
er... even I was duped -shakes head sadly-
Guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2015
BEST STORY EVER
Animeangellover2 chapter 11 . 2/5/2015
At first, I thought this story was going to be an integration between light and dark, with the dark mainly in power. However, by the time Chapter 9 came rolling around I was like, "Well, didn't this story get dark?" It came as a complete surprise! I wonder what the other ministers who originally teamed up with Harry will think? I liked that you had Sebastian do the interview in the end and I loved your portrayal of Harry as a puppet. Voldemort would probably be proud and disgusted in this Harry :)
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 11 . 2/3/2015
LOVED IT! Interesting... Draco seemed almost hesitant to me.. Though that's just my opinion.. Why is there a question mark at the end of the chapter name?
w
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
hehe
moosejuice5 chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
To future readers: This is harry/draco slash.
To the author: Please include slash warnings
hpfanscs chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Very, very dark. No one seems to be able to find a happy medium. I can't see this "perfect" society lasting very long. Well done story.