Reviews for The Dark Lord Potter
Well, that was more dark than I anticipated, even though the title should have made it obvious. It was an interesting change from what I normally read though.
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 3 . 5/3
RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY! WTF HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR WORLD?! YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN VOLDEMORT! ! ! YOU ARE CREATING A PERFECT ENVIRONMENT FOR EVIL TO SPAWN! ! ! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
emthereble chapter 11 . 3/19
Brilliantly writen! !
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
toothless4.0 chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
I love your story. It was brilliantly written.
staar chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
Shit this was good, you had me going for a bit but man AWESOME!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2016
Hey! I see some real potential in this fic :) and I'll most likely leave a longer review at the end of the fic when I've read all the released chapters, but this chapter had something that bothered me: you keep referring to Poland as a "small nation". Now I don't claim to be a professional in the field, but isn't Poland a lot bigger than the Great Britain? I mean, Poland is just over 312,000km2 and the Great Britain around 210,000km2. In other words the Great Britain's area is not even 2/3 of what Poland has. That is a huge difference.

And before anyone asks, no, I don't live in Poland. I do live in Europe (Finland to be specific) however, and somehow that little mistake just wouldn't leave me alone :)
Kris chapter 8 . 2/2/2016
Maybe "Magical Beings" instead of "Magical Creatures" ?
lightwalnut64 chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
awesome
tamashiyuki chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
Muy bueno!
LovesDragons chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
Cool story.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
This was a facinating story. The plan was long, I thought I knew where it was headed at first.. and then I realized I missed a key factor and was then compleatly thrown for a loop at the ending. That sure was one rollercoaster you wrote. And wrote it well I might add. Loved the story.
AliceCullen3 chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
LOVE IT!
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Interesting story but did I miss something? Did Severus die or something? He was there then he wasn't; same with Lucius and Narcissa.
Gleas chapter 11 . 6/1/2015