Reviews for The Dark Lord Potter
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 7/8
Interesting story but did I miss something? Did Severus die or something? He was there then he wasn't; same with Lucius and Narcissa.
Gleas chapter 11 . 6/1
er... even I was duped -shakes head sadly-
BEST STORY EVER
Animeangellover2 chapter 11 . 2/5
At first, I thought this story was going to be an integration between light and dark, with the dark mainly in power. However, by the time Chapter 9 came rolling around I was like, "Well, didn't this story get dark?" It came as a complete surprise! I wonder what the other ministers who originally teamed up with Harry will think? I liked that you had Sebastian do the interview in the end and I loved your portrayal of Harry as a puppet. Voldemort would probably be proud and disgusted in this Harry :)
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 11 . 2/3
LOVED IT! Interesting... Draco seemed almost hesitant to me.. Though that's just my opinion.. Why is there a question mark at the end of the chapter name?
w
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 1/22
hehe
moosejuice5 chapter 5 . 1/16
To future readers: This is harry/draco slash.
To the author: Please include slash warnings
jim chapter 10 . 1/14
why is it that harry and draco are always crawling all over each other in the dark lord harry potter versions? Can there be one harry and a woman or harem dark lord? Also, harry turning dark because someone slighted him makes no sense to any normal human being. If i went thru life holding every bitter thought and murdered people for it, life would cease to exist on this earth. Other words, bitterness does not equal dark lord, can anyone think outside the box for once?
hpfanscs chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Very, very dark. No one seems to be able to find a happy medium. I can't see this "perfect" society lasting very long. Well done story.
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Now this is being personal revenge in a grand scale. A balanced world with a slight tilt to the dark as Draco originally had it would be the only real way to grow the magical world
The arithmancer chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Wow! Not sure if I like this or not, but it's an incredibly powerful story with lots of questions raised... Enjoyed reading it, but the decision to rule the world, not just work together twists the ideals and makes it uncomfortable.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
THIS IS AWESOME! I laughed so much when Ron was made Minister. I loved the whole affinity concept, it was really intriguing. When reading the actual Harry Potter books, I never liked any of the Gryffindor's apart from Harry, Fred and George, so Hermione and Ginny's treatment at the end made me giggle maliciously.
Thank you for not wasting my time like so many other fanfictions do!
Stormshadow13 chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
Awsome story. Loved the way that Harry became the next Dark Lord.
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
If somebody asked me to name my favourite Harry Potter stories on this website, this story would be one of them. So thank you for writing this, as I love your characters in this story. Love the darkness. Just the entire story is an excellent story for me despite what others have said about your story.
Jessiikaa15 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
This is really good, but I think you could have done more with it!