Reviews for The Dark Lord Potter
Muy bueno!
LovesDragons chapter 11 . 10/3
Cool story.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 11 . 9/5
This was a facinating story. The plan was long, I thought I knew where it was headed at first.. and then I realized I missed a key factor and was then compleatly thrown for a loop at the ending. That sure was one rollercoaster you wrote. And wrote it well I might add. Loved the story.
AliceCullen3 chapter 11 . 8/31
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 7/8
Interesting story but did I miss something? Did Severus die or something? He was there then he wasn't; same with Lucius and Narcissa.
Gleas chapter 11 . 6/1
er... even I was duped -shakes head sadly-
Animeangellover2 chapter 11 . 2/5
At first, I thought this story was going to be an integration between light and dark, with the dark mainly in power. However, by the time Chapter 9 came rolling around I was like, "Well, didn't this story get dark?" It came as a complete surprise! I wonder what the other ministers who originally teamed up with Harry will think? I liked that you had Sebastian do the interview in the end and I loved your portrayal of Harry as a puppet. Voldemort would probably be proud and disgusted in this Harry :)
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 11 . 2/3
LOVED IT! Interesting... Draco seemed almost hesitant to me.. Though that's just my opinion.. Why is there a question mark at the end of the chapter name?
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 1/22
moosejuice5 chapter 5 . 1/16
To future readers: This is harry/draco slash.
To the author: Please include slash warnings
jim chapter 10 . 1/14
why is it that harry and draco are always crawling all over each other in the dark lord harry potter versions? Can there be one harry and a woman or harem dark lord? Also, harry turning dark because someone slighted him makes no sense to any normal human being. If i went thru life holding every bitter thought and murdered people for it, life would cease to exist on this earth. Other words, bitterness does not equal dark lord, can anyone think outside the box for once?
hpfanscs chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Very, very dark. No one seems to be able to find a happy medium. I can't see this "perfect" society lasting very long. Well done story.
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Now this is being personal revenge in a grand scale. A balanced world with a slight tilt to the dark as Draco originally had it would be the only real way to grow the magical world
The arithmancer chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Wow! Not sure if I like this or not, but it's an incredibly powerful story with lots of questions raised... Enjoyed reading it, but the decision to rule the world, not just work together twists the ideals and makes it uncomfortable.