Reviews for Bolt's Soul Chronicles Book 2: Blackened Hearts
Spartanslayer1 chapter 20 . 1/5
Man, you are one of the most original and talented writers I have ever read from! I've been keeping with your story line lately and I have to say that this is absolutley gripping. Glad to hear that you'll be getting the 3rd installment soon, just try not to keep us waiting long! :D (y)
eliot reader chapter 17 . 1/4
keep up the good work
Parrot444 chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Besides Bolt the super dog Origings the best Bolt Story out there. The writing style is amazing it keeps me glued to my screen, I just hope we get to see the old Bolt again, Dark Bolt is really taking over and I nearly begin missing him in the story I feel for Mittens. Keep up the awesome work.
eliot reader chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
keep updateing this story
Mike101 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Great chapters cloud. This battle with the military was cool. I also liked when you wrote about the refugees and what they are doing since being attacked by Dark Bolt. This ending though was unexpected but interesting all the same. What Mittens said to Dark Bolt I mean.
BOLTXPENNY chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
What if Mittens could bring another Bolt from another dimension, or if Rhino had kept a sample of Bolt's DNA that wasn't tanted in darkness? Think about it; Bolt Vs Dark Bolt. Clone or alternate dimensions.
Multi Burst chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I 3 the nice short chapters u make. Keep it up!
Multi Burst chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
O_o Continue Continue Continue Continue Contin... -Battery Critically Low- Damnit!

Continue Continue
Multi Burst chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
oh trains, what now? Bolt is going from almost freedom and complete imprisonment like a yo-yo O_o

continue please! I forgot to hit follow on this story but I have now!
Multi Burst chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Getting better each chapter!
Mike101 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ooohh. Sounds interesting.
Multi Burst chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Good start.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
And here we...GO!

This, is going to be one very dark but very impressive wild ride, I am IN! LOL, Shit, other then a few errors and remembering to separate when others speak, I'm really impressed, so glad you are now separating your paragraphs, I wonder what will become of Nightmare and Savage, I'm so bucking excited, this is going to be so much fun, though I was confused on when she saw the rest of the family but I understand a little bit, poor Kevin.

Shit...even the greatest of heroes is not without their demons...this...is going to be one story that should not be forgotten, let the darkness begin.