Reviews for Seize Me
hstrywlk chapter 14 . 7/23
oh god, I hope you finish this ! the plot and execution is sosososo great. I would love to read the rest of it. please update!
beckyike chapter 14 . 6/7
Is this how it ends? Great story, but I sure hope there is more!
bcheraso chapter 1 . 4/1
Someone needs to finish this story!
lizziekins4 chapter 14 . 3/29
Omgeeeee! I KNEW I should've stopped at chapter 12. I was in a happy place there...now the wait.
lizziekins4 chapter 12 . 3/29
Geez-O-Peeta! Do I ever have a new appreciation for tongue piercings. I have to say, rocker, pierced, songwriting Peeta is sexy as hell. I started reading this fic not realizing it was a WIP and looks like it's been a while since the last update, but the plot, writing style and YES, tongue piercing drew me right back in. I hope you do finish this story. I love it! You've earned a favorite and follow from me...not just the story but the author too.
Ellen-Thalia chapter 14 . 3/6
This story is great! I really hope you're planning on continuing.
Fionamoi chapter 14 . 1/18
Dayummm! Why you gotta be so mean?!
This is a really interesting and awesome fic
Please update it again soon!
I hope this story isn't abandoned permanently. I read it awhile ago and still remember how much I love it. Hope all is well with you.
Mscallo chapter 14 . 1/2
Beautiful story. But it does need an ending. What happens with Gale and Madge and Katniss and Peeta and the other 4? It's been awhile and I hope you can put a finish to it.
Good luck with your busy life. Hope all is well...
Mscallo chapter 13 . 1/2
Another lovely chapter. Lots of ups and downs. So much going on. Poor Johanna . Now Katniss s reaction to Peeta s declaration of love. Oh wow is me will she ever relax?
Mscallo chapter 9 . 1/1
Another fun chapter. But what a rotten surprise to find in one s room- utterly nasty. I wish Katniss would relax with Peeta already.
Mscallo chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Ah another lovely chapter. So beautiful. Long awaited by both. I wish this story did get a finish. But I understand Life has a way with us all. Again such a beautiful heart felt chapter-thank you.
Macallo chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Ah such a good chapter. Between Peeta trying to draw her out of herself. Then Prim telling him it's "OK" to like Peeta -so cute.
Villemo chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
Oh, this story is so much fun! I do wish you would continue! I so need to find out what will happen next.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
I am in love with what you've done with the characters and this amazing story line! I really do hope that u can update soon ! xx