Reviews for Seize Me
Arden'sjoy chapter 14 . 4/15
got to love a cliff hanger! great story! loving the plot line and the tattoo'd and pierced Peeta!
Aundielen chapter 14 . 3/29
oh no, the press! ahh! cliffhanger ending! and just when Peeta's getting somewhere with Katniss!

can't wait to read more of this!
Aundielen chapter 13 . 3/29
oh Katniss, always getting caught off guard by Peeta's love lol. Yay that Annie is here! I hope Jo recovers soon.
Aundielen chapter 12 . 3/28
Am enjoying what you're doing with Snow and the rivalry between Gale's band and the Careers' band. Nice twist on canon! And of course all the tongue-ring hotness lol
Aundielen chapter 11 . 3/28
yea tongue-ring awesomeness! lol
Aundielen chapter 10 . 3/28
Might have been an irritating chapter to write, but you definitely had a few good scenes in here
Aundielen chapter 9 . 3/28
haha that last interaction between Katniss and Peeta was priceless!
Aundielen chapter 8 . 3/28
Interesting to see how long Katniss will take to relent to a relationship for reals with Peeta
Aundielen chapter 7 . 3/28
aww yay they finally got together!
Aundielen chapter 6 . 3/27
I liked how you brought in Peeta and the cheese buns. Good scene to end the chapter on
Aundielen chapter 5 . 3/27
Your characters are very lively! Lots of laughing here at the interactions between the characters. Love it!
Aundielen chapter 4 . 3/27
Enjoying the story so far! You have good writing!
Aundielen chapter 2 . 3/27
wait so what is Katniss doing job-wise that allows her to take 3 months vacation just like that?
Aundielen chapter 1 . 3/27
sounds like a good beginning! can't wait to read the rest
ImprovementByExtensiveReading chapter 14 . 3/25
This was really really good. I really liked it. Update soon, please?

Wow, one of the few times I feel really really bad for Johanna (outside of cannon, I felt so bad for her there). She usually doesn't have much of a sad story in the fanfics I read. But wow, she's kind of getting screwed over here. I've never been a huge Finnick fan, but he's a major jerk here and I'm not really getting why. IDK, I thought the whole confrontation btw him and Katniss was over stepping it a bit. It's not only his decision to make if Katniss should stay on tour or not. He's just rubbing me the wrong way.

Oh, I was kind of thinking maybe Madge was pregnant a couple of chapters ago. Good think she hasn't been partying it up for the baby's sake. Of course Gale is going to be over-the-moon about having a baby. He's loaded now and can provide for them. He's been w/ her a long time. Kind of surprised he hasn't proposed yet if he proposed to Katniss while in high school. Well, I think it's coming very very soon now. I always liked the two of them together.

Kind of worried about Peeta and Katniss being separated at the bar. Really want to know what happens next. Is this a "see you at midnight" type thing? I don't think we could handle a long separation btw them here! I kind of see them settling down in this town, w/ the tattoo parlor and Peeta buying the shop. That would be really cute.