Reviews for Seize Me
Peach Girl chapter 14 . 6/13
Please continue this!
This story is everything!
professional9100 chapter 1 . 5/20
Hey, I reviewed a while back. In that review I said a lot of things that I deeply regret. I should have been more thoughtful and patient and just sent my support or how much I love this story you wrote. I'm very sorry if my words affected you in any way. Please no rush on finishing this, if you ever do. I'm a writer and I understand to an extent that sometimes life gets in the way or you just lose interest. What you have written here is amazing and I won't be heartbroken if you never come back. Truly sorry again for disrespecting you. Good luck in your future projects or just in life because it can get pretty tough. :)
Such a great story...I hope you finish it soon!
starryeyedeverdeen chapter 14 . 4/22
You haven't updated in more than three yearsssss :(
Melly2319 chapter 14 . 4/21
So...this story is so good. One problem...you haven't updated. Please please update! I hate not being able to see a good story end.
dragonBug27 chapter 14 . 4/13
Please please please come back and update :'( I love this story
hstrywlk chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
oh god, I hope you finish this ! the plot and execution is sosososo great. I would love to read the rest of it. please update!
beckyike chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
Is this how it ends? Great story, but I sure hope there is more!
bcheraso chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Someone needs to finish this story!
lizziekins4 chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
Omgeeeee! I KNEW I should've stopped at chapter 12. I was in a happy place there...now the wait.
lizziekins4 chapter 12 . 3/29/2016
Geez-O-Peeta! Do I ever have a new appreciation for tongue piercings. I have to say, rocker, pierced, songwriting Peeta is sexy as hell. I started reading this fic not realizing it was a WIP and looks like it's been a while since the last update, but the plot, writing style and YES, tongue piercing drew me right back in. I hope you do finish this story. I love it! You've earned a favorite and follow from me...not just the story but the author too.
Ellen-Thalia chapter 14 . 3/6/2016
This story is great! I really hope you're planning on continuing.
Fionamoi chapter 14 . 1/18/2016
Dayummm! Why you gotta be so mean?!
This is a really interesting and awesome fic
Please update it again soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
I hope this story isn't abandoned permanently. I read it awhile ago and still remember how much I love it. Hope all is well with you.