Reviews for Different City
justareader21 chapter 12 . 10/20
This is basically Superman:New Beginning, but way more preachy.
You know. I actually really enjoyed this ending. Sad yet hopeful. Hopeful in the way that life goes on and you have to move on. Being gods amongst men means learning to move on no matter how much it may hurt in the beginning. And you're right endings are complicated, happily ever afters are dreams and real life works a little differently no matter how much people wish it were different. Thanks for making it more, for lack of a better word, realistic.
I enjoyed the clark/diner parts but i loved the clark/selena pairing. Such great chemistry. Is there anybody that you can't pair clark with? Everybody you pair him with is done so well. I even loved the the vicki/clark moments. Im glad clark ended up with diana in the end. He should in the end be with someone who he will be able to live a long life with. And clark and diana go so well together.
NorJC chapter 50 . 7/4
Yeah, the time skip didn't work well. You set up the Selina/Clark thing after the goose chase of Clark and Dinah then you don't make it pay off in the epilogue. It would have been better to stop at Chapter 49.
ProfessorNafis chapter 50 . 2/12
This is awesome, one of the best you wrote till now
Ibskib chapter 50 . 1/6
The epilogue was a bit of a downer, it was also an abrupt transition that simply did not work in my opinion with a just as abrupt and slightly confusing end.

Just jumping to Clark and Diana being together as a fait accompli of sorts, sabotages the romantic elements in this story, a real kick in the pants for everyone that shipped Selina.
It would have been better for there to not be an epilogue at all rather than the one you chose, perhaps leaving the scene with Clark and Selina as the final one instead.

A better epilogue would have been seeing things progress more between Selina and Clark, it would have been great seeing Selina become married or something, to her own great shock :-)

breaking it - breaking in

symbol that I figured - symbol of me figuring

didn't you used to - didn't you use to

I'm the organizing - I'm organizing the

ain't take - ain't taking

I'm forgotten - I've forgotten
Ibskib chapter 49 . 1/6
A brought you - I brought you

got to - go to

I used the - I use the
Ibskib chapter 48 . 1/6
he's greatest gift - his greatest gift

on board this - on board with this

you're best - your best

stuck her - stuck here
Ibskib chapter 47 . 1/6
what they hell - what the hell

as could - as I could

we here - we're here
Ibskib chapter 46 . 1/6
she was depended - she was dependant
Ibskib chapter 45 . 1/5
bare foot - barefoot

cause you - because you

cloths - clothes

it's all arraigned. - it is all arranged.

and learned - and found out
(word repetition)
was more than a bit flattered - was flattered
(word repetition again)
Ibskib chapter 44 . 1/5
You're planet - Your planet

kinda of help - kinda help

Joker's attack - Joker is attacking
Ibskib chapter 43 . 1/5
seems clique - seems cliched

Maybe it's better I don't know - 'Maybe it's better I don't know'

blond - blonde

worked good - worked well
Ibskib chapter 42 . 1/5
the shoot - to shoot

Why so - Why, so

but the way - by the way
Ibskib chapter 39 . 1/5
an double-cross - a double-cross

back up - backup

Information costs money - Information is costly
(otherwise the next sentence doesn't fit)