Reviews for Different City
HarmonicCrown chapter 50 . 6/10
I want to thank you for such a beautiful and original story. There's so much here, you varieties the essence of the characters very well. Their voices, the behaviors. Bravo, truly this was an absolute joy to read. And the ending...fitting, poetic. Thank you you're very talented,I mean great timing and humour! Love your Harley by the way, perfect. Love the idea you went with of exploring a relationship (if you can call it that) between Selina and Clark, it was the hook of the story for me. So fresh and original and seldom tried out explored. They made for an addicting read I simply could not put down.I can't thank you enough, you're very gifted.
Why why why? Why didn't Selina and Clark end up with each other? They were soo so so good together.
Master bogan chapter 50 . 4/26
As always I can't express what reading your stories is like. You have the utmost talent of any I've read. I re read your stories so much you have a true gift. Don't stop being a wordsmith superman
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 1 . 1/24
kind of randome but could you please write a story with galatea as one of the main characters, Galatea from Justice League Unlimited not the greek myth.
Disappointed chapter 50 . 1/22
What the fuck even happened. That was quite the fucking time skip and goddamn why. I woulda preferred it end before the skip and be a dead fic cuz at least that would've made more sense than that ending which was just completely out of left field. Did they even fucking talk at any point prior in the fic? She wasn't even in it until the very end and all the loose ends...
Guest chapter 50 . 11/13/2015
Very nice story i would like to read a follow-up
Guest chapter 50 . 11/6/2015
Good story until you did a 180 and swapped coupling and then it went south real fast. Not going to lie but the ending was horrible to.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/6/2015
Just lost a reader with this forced love triangle you've written up. I liked your version of Dinah but now she comes off as to wishy washy and it looks like she's stringing both men along
LoganAlexander chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
hahaha nope. This random chance meeting in a city of millions broke my sod. Oh and let's not forget the way he immediately recognized her. There were no indications at all in the previous chapter and we know he is massively under-powered here so again. nope
LoganAlexander chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
...? wow ok...hes acting more scared than some of the 5 year olds in my neighborhood. Then again he is a whitey from a small farm town. Still I didn't expect him to almost cry like that.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/6/2015
Starting to lose interest because you can't seem to make up your mind on who you want to couple everybody up with. Having Dinah stay with Bruce this long seems weird and makes it seem like your trying to force the issue between them.
ManSinha chapter 50 . 7/6/2015
This was an incredible story. I read it all in a couple of sittings. Very nicely done and an alternate take to the "Origin" stories we have had over the years. For a Diana / Kal shipper the ending was unexpectedly sweet - you put them together - almost without preamble but then those two always seem made for each other. Thank you for a wonderful story
Tarix chapter 50 . 6/14/2015
Amazing story, the ending was rather bitter sweet. The Clark/Selina pairing was rather unusual and exotic, but it worked. I would love to read more story's with them together, maybe in some even more alternative universe, where Clark is a bit naughtier. Clark/Diana as couple is nice and kind of natural, but its a bit too common, compared to the other pairing in this story.
Brown-Eyed-Fiend chapter 50 . 6/4/2015
I didn't know how I would feel about the pairings but they went together really well and I'm glad they were done. I also really liked the ending, bitter sweet but it felt more realistic.
Kairan1979 chapter 50 . 4/27/2015
I liked your story very much.
It's really interesting to see Clark's POV of Gotham, and the reaction of its citizen on the appearance of invulnerable superhero instead of the dark vigilante they are used to.
Interesting twist with Lashina taking over the remnants of crime families.
I'm glad it didn't turn into a Harem story, and Clark's relationship with Dihan and Selina makes sense.