Reviews for Different City
ManSinha chapter 50 . 7/6
This was an incredible story. I read it all in a couple of sittings. Very nicely done and an alternate take to the "Origin" stories we have had over the years. For a Diana / Kal shipper the ending was unexpectedly sweet - you put them together - almost without preamble but then those two always seem made for each other. Thank you for a wonderful story
Tarix chapter 50 . 6/14
Amazing story, the ending was rather bitter sweet. The Clark/Selina pairing was rather unusual and exotic, but it worked. I would love to read more story's with them together, maybe in some even more alternative universe, where Clark is a bit naughtier. Clark/Diana as couple is nice and kind of natural, but its a bit too common, compared to the other pairing in this story.
Brown-Eyed-Fiend chapter 50 . 6/4
I didn't know how I would feel about the pairings but they went together really well and I'm glad they were done. I also really liked the ending, bitter sweet but it felt more realistic.
Kairan1979 chapter 50 . 4/27
I liked your story very much.
It's really interesting to see Clark's POV of Gotham, and the reaction of its citizen on the appearance of invulnerable superhero instead of the dark vigilante they are used to.
Interesting twist with Lashina taking over the remnants of crime families.
I'm glad it didn't turn into a Harem story, and Clark's relationship with Dihan and Selina makes sense.
Seeking Professional Help chapter 50 . 3/13
I really love the concept of this. The idea of superman going living in gothem is something I've been wanting to see.

I enjoyed the story and the clark/selina thing. I can't help but think you changed superman a bit so he'd fit better in gothem though.

I've never thought of Batman as a symbol to inspire people, he's always struck me as a boogieman for criminals. It's Superman that's more of the symbol.

Clark leaving smallville to live in Gothem, a dark corrupt city and start flying around being Superman would've been interesting to me. Seeing how the cynical and fearful people/heroes/villans of the dark city react to this bright and invunrable superhero, would be an interesting thing to read. It would also be a challenge for superman, to stay true to his morals and beliefs, and not let the city affect them.
Aesop chapter 31 . 3/1
First Dinah Lance pointing a gun at him, then Selina Kyle, then Vicki Vale. Now you're throwing Harley Quinn into the mix? These are women who bring entire new dimensions to the phrase 'high maintenance.' Poor Clark.
The Burning Heart chapter 50 . 2/18
Your clearly a talented writer and I hope you continue to write these amazing stories. I only had one problem with the story, it seemed to take on too much and ended up becoming about the justice league.

But other than that, I loved the Selina/Clark angle.
ff chapter 50 . 1/9
Thank you for your work It had a very satisfying ending for me Please keep on writing wish you the best
Ratdogtwo chapter 50 . 10/25/2014
Great story Kind of sad to see it end. Thinks for shareing it with use.
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 50 . 10/25/2014
The only thing to dislike is the over use of eye beams to solve every problem. Other than that, good story.
name chapter 50 . 10/12/2014
Please write more stories. You have a talent for this and I believe it is time for you to spread your wings into other areas and use that brain of yours to make it so. Marvel and DC comics have been your thing for years but now I wonder how you would do writing what-ifs on stories like Mass Effect, Harry Potter, Naruto and so on.
Carlos Diaz III chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Nice so glad I found this story, keeps me occupied while waiting for u to update in the shadows lol
anonymous mcanon chapter 50 . 9/23/2014
An amazing end to an amazing story. A few grammatical errors, but overall very well written. Congratulations.
Darth Marrs chapter 50 . 9/22/2014
Another good story. The "catfight" with Dinah and Selina will go down in the annals of fanfiction history.
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 50 . 9/21/2014
Ok I will admit when I saw the 60 years into the future part it through me for a loop for a couple seconds to understand it was a huge time skip. It helped too when I read about the remodeling of Gotham and Clark and Diana reminiscing about the past.
I honestly think it was an awesome way to end it. We figure it out ourselves that Clark beats Darkseid and all of Apokolipse and I'm guessing Lashina either is still the head of the crime family since she's like a God or it is still running. I wonder if (this is all in your head because just because a story ends on paper for a writer doesn't mean it ends in their head) if you would think of having the Batman Beyond integrated into this? Yes the technology looks different since there are floating cars in the show but it could still be a possibility. And are you following the DC storyline of Diana asking Bruce to be the godparent to Clark and Diana's baby? Is that what you were referring to by their daughter?

Anyway awesome story to do, I am really glad that I had found it and was able to read it from start to end because it honestly blew me away! :]

IF THEY EVER MAKE ANOTHER REMAKE OF THE DC UNIVERSE I WOULD WANT IT TO START OUT LIKE YOURS! :}