Reviews for Phoenix - Glee:Transformations
SpurBoy chapter 17 . 11/3
Hey-just wanted to say thanks again for the story. Also, years have passed since you're last note and I just wanted to let you know that I hope life is treating you great! Good luck in your military career and stay safe!
SpurBoy chapter 13 . 11/3
This is such a fun story! I realize that it's probably been permanently shelved but I wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying reading it even if Rachel Barbra Berry is not the RBB we've all come to know and love especially at her new 6'6" height:) Bieste and her information on light and dark matters will hopefully prove a useful ally and instructor for Rachel. The BMX appearance was hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
I've never red a lot of paragraphs explaining how werewolf urine heals.
who doesnt know C.O.D.?
Dark Den 123 chapter 17 . 2/2
You write good stories. I hope you bring in Shelby. She could teach English and advise drama club, giving Quinn a chance to see Beth. And take Emma from Shue.
Dark Den 123 chapter 2 . 2/1
A quick help for a jellyfish sting is urine. One of the odd facts stuck in my head. Love this story, please continue it.
Ahyah chapter 17 . 11/23/2016
Nooooooooooooo. There isn't anymore to read. why?!
azwildcats chapter 17 . 9/19/2016
Greek Mythology and Glee is my shit so I hope you come back to this fic soon. I also hope Santana gets cut some slack because that's my girl. 3
azwildcats chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Was totally hoping Mack was Marley :/ She sounded and acted just like Marley in this chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
Man that's a good read hope you finish it soon.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
OOOMG! I'm so freaking addicted to this story. I'm getting really sad that I'm almost at the end of what you wrote. :'(
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
It's been a heck of a lot longer than 54 weeks at this point.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2016
Hope everything went well with your trainings, but hopefully someday you can update this story, so so so good! Really need more of this kind of universes!
evapeelen chapter 17 . 5/22/2016
Please Please PLEASE! Continue this fic.. I've read it 8 times now, and I cant wait to see where this story goes!
Lena-Luthors-Minion chapter 17 . 5/18/2016
Please update soon, while I understand you're busy I know I and a lot of others love this story and want to know what will happen next