Reviews for Made of Steel
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Exllcent fic here
RayvynS chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
I've always wondered just how close Helga and Phoebe are ... or maybe the more appropriate question is how close would Helga let Phoebe be? Helga is a wretched soul, painfully alone and you managed to capture that. You also wrote Phoebe's character very well and I could imagine her saying such things in the actual show. Well, that would be the case if the show delved into the depths of these characters as you have. A look from her best friend may be what Helga needs to start healing. I know this is what I needed to truly understand and appreciate Phoebe.
TADAHmon chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Good job!
Susan Bell chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
*applauds*

Very, very lovely. Nicely done, wonderfully written and excellent job with Phoebe's character. You're very talented and I hope you keep up the awesome work!

Susie
Ditey chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Wow. I think that was the single best interpretation of Pheobe I have ever seen. It's hard to write from her point of view, because she seems so distant and shy on the show, but I think you did a wonderful job of it. I hope you write more stories in the near future. I will definately read them. Keep writing!