Reviews for Animal Antics
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 3 . 6/9
Mr. Mayor will soon have to make a choice: Either leave them, or JOIN THEM.

Ah, another excellent chapter! I am glad Eli finally received his well-deserved reward. My favorite line was, "I wonder if saying 'good dog' would be inappropiate." So good!
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 2 . 6/9
(Sorry, can't login at this moment.) I can't decide whether I laughed harder at Lily's puns or that unexpected ending! This is simply genius, and I shall now recommend this story to any Animal Crossing fan. I think even those who don't hold a high opinion of the series itself must love this story for its excellent writing and true-to-the-ridiculous-characters approach. Wonderful!
thisplaceilove chapter 2 . 3/29
This is great, keep writing.
Laserif chapter 2 . 3/6
So normally I check out these little one-shot stories and they tend to fall really flat, but I can tell you're having just as much fun writing this as I just had reading it. It's really cute and funny. The ending to chapter two caught me off guard in a good way and made me laugh.

You've really captured the spirit of Animal Crossing with this. Please continue writing when you can.
Steampunk Timelord chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Pahahahahahaha, I love it! I hope you make more!
CupcakeLlama chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I swear, the exact same thing happened with Celia in my town when I first started playing. Spooky. XD Awesome story!
Dabraxman chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Yes! Fantastic and quite relatable! Please more! Perhaps one about everyone's favorite puppy secretary (and probably the only puppy secretary) Isabelle?
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This was so funny! I have yet to play New Leaf, but my brother has told me about how much more interaction there is between the main character and the townsfolk. Haha, this describes it all!

Please do write more!
Inkweaver22 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013

This was amazing. Please do more!

Oh! Like how villagers seem to know what's in your pockets and then asks to buy them! Or when they ask you for fruit when you're standing right next to a fruit tree! Or just the mechanics of the world in general such as furniture becoming leaves!
hihihi chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
:o this is super awesome, I wish I could get new leaf :c you should enter computerfans fanfic competition with this! It's Topic/5796246/1/Computerfan_s_Fanfic_Competition_2 013_Series_6_Entries_Open_CyanCity_s_Audition_
Xanedis chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Heck, I don't play Animal Crossing, and this was pure comedy gold!
Oh boy. The wordings of the characters were amazing. I liked how there was nothing there that bounced my back into the living reality, making the whole read very immersive and resulting in a very funny finale :P.
Purilliana chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I have to say
I laughed SO HARD LOL
I just recently got my animal crossing game and this one-shot made me remember the time one of the villagers, Cookie, it reminded me about one time when she invited me over to basically buy her entire household items. It was ridiculous.
Great job! I loved the humor and the personality of your character. I hope to see more of these funny one-shots!