Reviews for Things Fanboys and Fangirls Should Not Do
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Ah! Ah! I see what you did there! -22(1)b haha! Please continue I'd love more Lolz -Cat.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That was... Amazing.
LadyEtelka chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
38b or answer Maths or Philosophy questions with 42.
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
God that was... frighteningly accurate... XD
Lacrimula Falsa chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
"60. I will refrain from reading this fanfic douring classes to avoid serious injuries caused by falling of my chair laughing."
This was absolutely hilarious. It was just so...true. I don't have a better description but it's wonderful.
...And covers almost all of my favourite fandoms. MY personal favourite is No. 7.
Snake D'Morte chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I Think I have nearly done number 16 in my English class last week, because we are having a test and I thought it was that day... I thought it was a good reason!
I have writen both nr 1 and 1b on my arms and legs and a whiteboard at School... I was bored.
Pastel-Princeling chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Is it sad that I've done most of these? Cause I thought they were good ideas.
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
OH MY GOD! This made me CRY with laughter. (Although, the crying may have been more me having to hold in the hysterical laughter as I am in the presence of those who would not understand. I LOVED number 21. There were more, but I don't know their numbers off the top of my head. LOVE IT!
DraconisHyperion chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I saw what you did there on 22. owo And, in reference to 44, I'd definitely be one to duck, haha. I love this list; wonderfully amusing.
Nina chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Once I completed a math problem only to realize that the answer was 221b... It was the best moment of my life.
cary chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
well done. will be giggling over this for days.
km28ave chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
AMAZING! Someone should make a youtube series out of these!

write2staysane chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
you should really post some more of this. like, really.
T. R. Wexler II chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh god, this is the best. The best. The BEST.
TheWhoLockedSupernaturalist chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
When I'm a senior, I will do number 44 just to see what happens. Oh, I can't wait...