Reviews for Navigating After
OLDACCOUNTNOLONGERUSED chapter 1 . 3/18/2021
Absolutely loved this one!
holysnixx chapter 37 . 9/19/2020
this is the first quintanna fic i've ever read and i absolutely loved it. 3
McGrath081 chapter 37 . 9/1/2020
Beautiful work! You made me cry and laugh! Thank u for this story!
cancer71777 chapter 37 . 12/14/2019
Really enjoyed reading this, even in 2019.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/13/2019
Oh btw I would love to read some of your books, could you please post the right link to your Amazon profile?
Guest chapter 37 . 1/12/2019
I read this fic 5 years ago and I reread this today cause I needed to read something good about Quinntana. Thanks for this amazing story
TTshorty33 chapter 30 . 8/10/2016
great story! I have to go read the next one now..
weezycray chapter 37 . 4/18/2016
Nice nice nice story. great story!
nayasantana0112 chapter 37 . 1/1/2016
If I could put emoji heart eyes, I would. I loved this story from beginning to the end. I can't wait to read your other Quinntana fanfics.
G chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
R U SIRIUS
rialize chapter 37 . 4/4/2015
your cliffhangers had me going crazy, but all for good reason! this is one of my favorites, nice work :)
Infinii chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Alright, no lie, it's hard to read the dialogue. I'm not sure if it's because it's five thirty in the morning or if it's because you don't tag the dialogue, but either way Imma try again in the morning. Story seems interesting so far.
svuroho chapter 37 . 11/17/2014
Just reread this story for the third time, and yup, still brilliantly written. Now, off to reread Reunion. Hope that you come back to this pairing again some day. It would be so welcomed.
M23Runaway chapter 37 . 10/17/2014
What an amazing story, really.
I loved it from beginning to end.
Great job!
Favorite!

-M
Annjul414 chapter 37 . 8/19/2014
This will be pathetic review but I gotta write something although it has been a year I read it last time. It is one of my fav stories, probably read it several times. Love the development, cute and dramatic moments, basically everything. Thank you for this long, amazing story.