Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Elektra Elentari chapter 1 . 5/21
Percy is so cute in this story! It's a really nice story :)
Phoenix Flare 68 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I can't believe you wrote a story about this! It was just so strange to read about Percy being so out-of-character! Poor Ginny, I can only imagine what she went though! Ha ha!
Anyway, great story as usual!
marmar5678 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I am jealous of your ability to write such amazing stories. I really am jealous.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was very amusing! I can imagine Percy using all those big words and formal language, particularly when embarrassed as he was there. A very well written piece, and I think it was sweet how Penelope seemed so taken with Percy, mouthing the word girlfriend to herself... Nice work!
belly.buttons chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
"Is that what they're calling it these days?" Oh, Lord. This was too funny.
bonniebonbon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Actually, I think Percy was perfectly in character! I love your writing. And I love how Ginny tells Tom, a part of me wishes that you wrote a story of their conversation. It'd be a good Humor fic (Voldy could be all girlish and gossipy :P) Anyways, the Penelope-girlfriend-whispering thing was cute, too.
The title is really good, but I would've never guessed it was a Humor fic! It sounds so...mysterious! I really like the title, but I don't think it suited this fic exactly...sorry, I'm nitpicking!
I really liked this! Great job! :) Can't wait to read more from you!
RaucousLaughter chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is hilarious and cute. Love sibling stories. What a unique idea. Great job.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 6/22/2013