Reviews for By The Book
bookgirl113 chapter 2 . 6/16
It's pathetic how no matter how much they learn about him and his position and how wrong they are, they still try to argue with him. They just don't get it, and now they'll have to live with the mess they've created.
DarkGhana chapter 8 . 5/19
Love the story!
ActingLikeGarfieldOnaMonday chapter 8 . 2/23
I absolutely loved this story! I was thinking to myself while reading "this is really good, I can't wait to see what happens next!" And I reach the end and go to favorite it (like I do with all good stories that I might want to re-read) when I realize that it is a JackiLeigh story. I thought then "well duh, that's why it's a good story. All of their stories are great ones!" Moral of the story is, I felt stupid for not looking at the author name earlier and good job!

(Yes this is kinda rambly, sorry but I couldn't figure a better way to type it and I've been up for like 20 hours)
bjq chapter 8 . 1/26
fabs
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
Amazing story!
josgrandma chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Awesome...love it when Kate and her arrogance are bashed!
Off to read Ch. 2
Skimball4 chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Have to admit that I never liked Kate & am really enjoying your story.:)
Sarai chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
I like it.
loretta537 chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
this was a good story, I would love a sequel to see how things change in the series
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Well done, Tony.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Good going.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
Well done, Tony. Nice punishment.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Terrific, Tony. Well said. Personally I would have asked him please not to play pranks or practical jokes on me. I don't usually find them funny no matter who the target is. I find most are cruel.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Go, Abby! Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Good for you, Tony! Although there is a happy medium between where you were and where you are now.