Reviews for By The Book
Darth Becky 726 chapter 5 . 3/14
Mic dropped.
laraquick chapter 8 . 2/14
I'm glad Kate finally saw the true character and competence behind the frat boy persona. It's a shame that she lost what could have been a true friend by her actions.
You wrote this is 3-4 yrs ago, but I wanted to tell you how fantastic it is...wish there was more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
someone said tony get paid more,. NOPE TIM GET PAID MORE, because he has a higher clearance then tony.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
no tony you do not deserve respect, one of the first thing tony did was have tim stay over night in crime zone putting tim life in danger.
bookgirl113 chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
It's pathetic how no matter how much they learn about him and his position and how wrong they are, they still try to argue with him. They just don't get it, and now they'll have to live with the mess they've created.
DarkGhana chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
Love the story!
ActingLikeGarfieldOnaMonday chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
I absolutely loved this story! I was thinking to myself while reading "this is really good, I can't wait to see what happens next!" And I reach the end and go to favorite it (like I do with all good stories that I might want to re-read) when I realize that it is a JackiLeigh story. I thought then "well duh, that's why it's a good story. All of their stories are great ones!" Moral of the story is, I felt stupid for not looking at the author name earlier and good job!

(Yes this is kinda rambly, sorry but I couldn't figure a better way to type it and I've been up for like 20 hours)
bjq chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
fabs
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
Amazing story!
josgrandma chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Awesome...love it when Kate and her arrogance are bashed!
Off to read Ch. 2
Skimball4 chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Have to admit that I never liked Kate & am really enjoying your story.:)
Sarai chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
I like it.
loretta537 chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
this was a good story, I would love a sequel to see how things change in the series
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2015