Reviews for By The Book
Sarai chapter 8 . 5/25
I like it.
loretta537 chapter 8 . 3/8
this was a good story, I would love a sequel to see how things change in the series
Well done, Tony.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 3/1
Good going.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 3/1
Well done, Tony. Nice punishment.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 3/1
Terrific, Tony. Well said. Personally I would have asked him please not to play pranks or practical jokes on me. I don't usually find them funny no matter who the target is. I find most are cruel.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 3/1
Go, Abby! Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/1
Good for you, Tony! Although there is a happy medium between where you were and where you are now.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/1
Ouch! Good luck, Kate and Tim. Looks like you are going to need it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/23
Terrific!
leahk80 chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
great story!
M. Louise E chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Nicely done. :D
Chami chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Abby had no business whatsoever in bringing Kate into Tony's apartment. Regardless of her intentions, it's just not right.
poppaeasabina chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Great! It has always bothered me on the show that Kate and Ziva (and eventually McGee) think that they and Tony are equals. They are not equals: Tony is the *Senior* Field Agent, they are the Juniors. He has more work and more responsibility, and he gets paid a lot more. Regarding education, I dunno about the extra Bachelor's degrees, but Tony undoubtedly has a Master's degree, as does Gibbs.
poppaeasabina chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
This story is interesting in a lot of ways, but something is bugging me: if Kate's insubordination got Tony *shot*, in the CHEST (Chr*st on a crutch!), she would have been fired immediately. Gibbs punted Blackadder for less. Also Abby would have *killed* her, not explained Tony's background. Probably Kate would have been hounded out of the Beltway (and maybe the entire East Coast) with just the clothes on her back. Insubordination is very serious, and Kate does not seem to get it. How did she get into the Secret Service?