Reviews for A Monster's Chance
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
NETHERWORMHOLES! Sorry, couldn't resist.
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I like the start to your story. You've done a good job of fleshing out the movie and adding more character development. I agree with you: I wish they had added more Randall into the movie in order to explain how he transformed from a nerd into the first movie's villain. I guess that would've been a little too dark for PIXAR. Good thing fanfiction doesn't have the same restraints!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Can you please continue this fic? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top! :3
otakunerd247 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I really like this story, I don't mind if its not 100% accurate. Nothing has to be. Anyway, is there a chance that you could update soon?
whoopywhoop chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Come back please?
Fleur de Lis of Paris chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
This is really good. I too was hoping for Randy to have a bigger role in the film. It would have been nice to see his progression from a nice, nerdy monster to the villain we see in the next film. Thankfully, your story delivers!

Hopefully you can remember more of the movie and update soon. :) I don't mind if it isn't 100% accurate.
Romi-pink7 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Cute continue soon thanks for writing
Lunatic's Lament chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I Like this. Update soon
Enigma-Hare chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Pretty interesting. I hoped for more detail in this part of the plot
VBA chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Yay another chapter.
very well done.
hope to see more soon.
I for once don't mind people getting quotes wrong, just like you i can't remember a whole movie.
good luck with the "PM battles and debates on morals..." and this sort of thing.
"open wormholes into the netherworld" this is fanfiction my friend this sort of thing is dumb but inevitable, good luck with that too.
on another topic: what tangents are/is i'm new here
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I am so excited for more fo this!
Lilting Lithium chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Please update omfg I will like sacrifice a pig for you or something if you update
Melidona chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Cute story! Hope to see more soon!
Romi-pink7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
So sweet we all needed to see more of their frindshop at the movie. That makes me feel bad, licky thing we have fics like this :) Continue soon please
-OwO-
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Awww! When are they gonna post a clip about this?! :-)