Reviews for Until the Rain
Whatisitgoingtotake chapter 27 . 5/10
This story is awesome! I love it! Good job! It's original and every chapter leaves me wanting more!
nice chapter 6 . 5/10
Nice
lolhooplacatz chapter 1 . 5/9
OH MY GOSH
MY FEELS
THEY ARE DEAD
unofficial-anatomy chapter 27 . 5/9
wow, this fic has been really well executed even from the start.
Lisa Violet chapter 27 . 5/8
aww how cute. I love a happy reunion.
3DPhantom chapter 27 . 5/7
OH MY CHEESE IT'S AN UPDATE! YEEEESSSSS!

Great chapter. I absolutely can NOT wait to read what happens next! I still LOVE this story!

Hey, you should read "Superior" by Sagapaga. It's a really awesome AU and I think you might like it.

Are you excited for the new Invader Zim comic coming out on July 1st? I started writing Invader Zim fictions too now, and I've already preordered the comic.

I really like this story! I hope you can update soon! Zim has to defeat that evil entity within himself! By the way, that fits really well into Vasquez's type of storyline.

Love it!
sagapaga chapter 27 . 5/7
Aw that was sweet :) Maybe a bit slow at places but I can see how that was necessary.
Luna Lillyth chapter 26 . 3/26
I've read what you have here and I think it's a fine piece of work, fast paced yes, but good.
3DPhantom chapter 26 . 3/17
OH MY GOSH THIS STORY IS THE BESSSSSSTTTTT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I so freaking LOVE this story! It's absolutely AMAZING!

You know, I have school too! And you know what? I had TWO nine week exams today, but you know what? It didn't even matter when I was reading this story ALL NIGHT LONG! And I have AP classes! I SWEAR TO GOD that I didn't sleep for a SECOND because I loved this story so much and was reading it all night!

My long ranting words can't even begin to describe how much I've been loving this! Oh I hope you can update soon! I'm DYING to know what happens! This story is the best Invader Zim story I've read yet, even though it's a total AU! I LOVE IT!
3DPhantom chapter 7 . 3/16
THIS STORY MAKES ME CRY SO MUCH! IT'S SO AMAZING! I'm going to read all of it. I LOVE it!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 26 . 2/23
I love this please update soon!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 10 . 2/23
again a lovely chapter!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 9 . 2/23
This chapter was lovely great work once again
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 8 . 2/23
I love all of these chapter so far, it is beautifully written and had me filled with all sorts of emotions, keep up the great work!
Invader Sy chapter 4 . 2/20
NO! WHY DID GIR HAVE TO BE IN THIS?! HE'S ANNOYING, I HATE IT!