Reviews for Until the Rain
CE chapter 30 . 1/18
I managed to read all 30 chapters and this story is so awesome!
guest chapter 30 . 12/26/2017
Don't give up in this story it's amazing and has cute little smeets.
guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2017
Hi, I love your story and hope that you never give up on it until it's done, even if it takes long to complete.
Ramhard chapter 30 . 10/27/2017
Wow XD thanks for the update. It's been a while since i read, couldn't remember what chapter i was on lol. looks like things are getting tense and exciting. Can't wait for the next chapter, good job and keep it up ;-)
FrostyAngelWings chapter 30 . 10/21/2017
Ooh boy! I saw the update and couldn't remember well so outta taken a week, but I finally re-read the whole thing! Yaaay! XD I love this story so that's really just an excuse to read it again. I'm excited for the next chapter! v
Luna2206 chapter 4 . 8/24/2017
Why? Why did you do this to Zim? . He doesn't deserve this. I hope things get better for him. It's ok Zim I still love you. *hugs Zim.* Great story though.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/13/2017
AHHHH! .

I know it's been a while since this updated, but I got so excited about the IZ movie coming out soon that I've been snapping up fanfics as fast as I can! I'm so glad to have found one with such an original story and masterful handling of a lot of different characters.

I'll keep this tab open, if you ever decide to update again, but if not it's ok! It's been such a pleasure to read anyways! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/13/2017
OOOOOHH the ghost of the Chip is in Red too bc of him expirimenting?

AHHHH MAN and he apologized and cried in all ;,,,,) too
Guest chapter 17 . 7/12/2017
Gooooooooooodddd looooooorrrddd this is so GOOD AHHHHH
Ramhard chapter 29 . 5/20/2017
This is an awesome story!. I love the long lengths of your chapters and I can't wait for next chapter. And when the Irken soldiers land, Dib and the guys better hope for a storm. Overall I enjoyed reading this chapter, keep up the good work ;)
Zela Night chapter 29 . 4/21/2017
Who owns the red eyes?
Please update. This is really good.
Tribllr chapter 29 . 3/29/2017
This is such an awesome story! I like how you slowly unrailed the reasons as to why everyone acted the way they acted in the first few chapters! Please update!
Lurkk chapter 29 . 2/19/2017
I have been binge reading this fic. I need you to know that it is awesome, you are AWESOME. I hope that you'll contine this some day and I look toward to reading the ending that you dangled so tantilizingly in front of my face.
cara9001 chapter 29 . 9/5/2016
Fantastic story! I'm very excited to see how they stop Bill and the Irkens
SaintHeartwing chapter 29 . 9/2/2016
When true invaders land, they're gonna get burned alive by this thing called "rain". Something they know nothing about and haven't prepared for! XD