Reviews for Until the Rain
Zela Night chapter 29 . 4/21
Who owns the red eyes?
Please update. This is really good.
Tribllr chapter 29 . 3/29
This is such an awesome story! I like how you slowly unrailed the reasons as to why everyone acted the way they acted in the first few chapters! Please update!
Lurkk chapter 29 . 2/19
I have been binge reading this fic. I need you to know that it is awesome, you are AWESOME. I hope that you'll contine this some day and I look toward to reading the ending that you dangled so tantilizingly in front of my face.
cara9001 chapter 29 . 9/5/2016
Fantastic story! I'm very excited to see how they stop Bill and the Irkens
ngrey651 chapter 29 . 9/2/2016
When true invaders land, they're gonna get burned alive by this thing called "rain". Something they know nothing about and haven't prepared for! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Btw good work
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
O_O this is sad, poor zim, that pulling the anntanne thing that is sad. Red and Purple don't really deserve to be the tallest if they do this shit. Fuck me. Oh, and that "Zim wishes he is dead" stuff just got me thinking. Zim is just, "those kinds of people" ya know? Fuck red purple who cares!
WanderingWatermelon chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
I'm so pumped, this is one of my new favourite fics yes!
WanderingWatermelon chapter 24 . 8/10/2016
OMG the take me to your leader thing was hilarious XD I'm still chuckling at it a little bit XD
Guest chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
Cliffy
Guest chapter 28 . 8/7/2016
This is probably the best Invader Zim fanfiction I've ever read! I can't wait for you to update this!
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
How old exactly is Zim?
Invader Eim chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
This one of the best invader zim stories I've ever read. I'd put this right up there with autumn skies... Which has long since been deleted and lost to the fandom world. Please don't let this beauty slip from our grasp. 3
The Ocean chapter 28 . 5/6/2016
hhhhooohhh mmmyyyy goooodddddddd
this is seriously good
The plot! Is great! Thrilling! As a veteran fic reader it's been a while since a story's been so captivating for me. thank you so much for taking the time to even write this. thank you so much. this is an absolute blessing. oh my gosh i'm so enamored. Eagerly awaiting the next update
Guest chapter 28 . 4/6/2016
I just got attached to the story now
Keep it up!