Reviews for Sunset Kisses
Rescues get kiss chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ally fell deeper and deeper into the darkness realm,her hair flew up as she did not dare see what was about to happen."Oh!I wish Ray or sqeaky were here!"She murmured silently,remembering the sweet stare of her fuzzy then,a shadow swung around ally,taking her with they got to the ground,Ally saw the face she wanted to see."Ray"!
Ally threw her arms around him,and slowly backing away,staring into his eyes,not looking away,she leaned closer and without a warning,kissed him!Ray was as shocked as she was."Ray!Ally!COME ON WE...uh what just happened?"Gabe barged into the moment."Ah,you so do not wanna know dude!"Ally walked away,acting like nothing was going minute later,she came back and gave Ray one more kiss. Gabe smiled as Ray and Ally walked away holding hands,telling us they would soon be a couple.
kaijudofan345 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I loved it
Chazaq chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
lol what are the odds that the second story i was interested in was also yours. and i like this one as well. please write more. although i must say i think the other is my fav of the two.
Writer65 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Your fic was so cute ad beautiful, i loved it, hope you can write more.
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Short, but I enjoyed the fluffiness. There aren't enough ray/Allie stories. Actually, there aren't enough Kaijudo stories, period. Please write more Kaijudo stories.
demigod39cluesfan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love this show. And this was an awesome story. Ray/Allie is perfectly shown in this fanfic. Thank you for this.
Meg Huntington chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
D'awwwwww this is the cutest fic I've read! And the first with a 'Rallie' shipping. I love it. Two thumbs up! :D
Cassmonsta chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Okay, I've been totally confused as to why nobody ships this, because I ship it hard and theres so many moments throughout the series and it pisses me off.
And then you come along and write this absolutely adorable(albeit short) fanfic and ok i just love you forever.