Reviews for The Promise
GatitaKukaku chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
continue!continue!continue!continue!
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
YAY! YOU FINALY UPDATED! And by the way it was 3 months sence you updated. Ya! Thats right! I counted! I think hmmm... oh whatever the only thing that matters is that you updated! PLEASE HAVE THEM MEET SOON AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shirubagure chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
Aww, Tiedoll's death. :( I'm pretty much guessing the Noah's were the cause for Tiedoll's death but who knows... I'm kind of getting wishful for CrossxNeah in this for some reason. xD It's not a common pairing but I can see the pairing actually happening. xD I love how you put Narain in! :D Narain is a character I really love. ;D You only don't like Sokaro and Chaoji? Are you sure? How about Leverrier?
NoNameNobody chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Yay you updated right after I read so I didn't have to wait a long time :D I love this chapter! :) Of course Kanda is going to keep his promise Kanda! I'm super sad about Tiedoll's death and that part made me cry :'( Thanks for a wonderful chapter! A few grammatical errors but awesome either way!
NoNameNobody chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Omg I love this story! Please update soon! BTW This is the first story I've ever read on here! Yay!
kroscetish chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
wheew...what the heck are you doing Tyki? don't hurt Allen too much..:( I'm interested atm. what would happen next?

please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
XD Yeah...good cheese to you too! XP So far it seems interesting!
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO UPDATE!? HUH! WHY!? Is the thing Tyki carving the pentical curse? Good chapter! Please update SOON!
PassingBye chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
I love this so much!
ShadowBlood33 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
The story is very good i love the plot. But me being an impatient one i think you could do like things from the past like you are now but include more on the present. But everything truly is well! Keep it up!

THX! /([]_[])../
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
getting good cant wait for more
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Don't fret too much. You're doing your best to provide decent fabric and we are proud of ya.

'Never stop walking' as manager says.
Shirubagure chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Typing on a tablet is hard. XD I have to do that for my fics now... :c I'm getting used to it though, with the exception of auto correct or sometimes it doesn't type in what I typed... I'll be waiting! :D
Lilihime chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
I love the plot development! Please update :)