Reviews for The Magic of What Could Have Been (or, Blink, and You Might Miss It)
Chanuka chapter 6 . 5/25
Lovely story until the last chapter. Please fix the wrong thing about the Nobel prize. It means so much to Sheldon and to it written wrong just messed up everything.

There is one Nobel prize awarded in a ceremony in Norway and that is the peace prize. All the other (original) prize are handed out in Stockholm, Sweden. Shouldn't be hard to edit. The countries are quite similar, so you could probably just change the names.
kimjo2 chapter 6 . 3/15
wheeeew! i was starting to get nervous this wouldn't have a happy ending. what an amazing and touching story. thanks so much
Anoveldebut chapter 6 . 1/31
Wow. This was really well done. I really liked how you tied Sheldon's work with alternate universes to Penny's intuitions. It really worked.
Tee Hill chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
awesome story :))))))))))))
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Loved it this was so wonderful and emotional and real.
amyh52 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
love
amyh52 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Unusual, love it
Non-Canon Fodder chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
A beautiful story, beautifully written.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful piece. You have an amazing gift and I do hope you realise just how excellent your writing is.

The stream of consciousness was original and expertly executed, and on occasions, your prose stopped me in my tracks with turns of phrase so exquisite they really contain a touch of magic themselves.

Huge respect to you, and please, please write more Big Bang!
TuesdayTerrible chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
To lazy to log in via smart phone, but thanks to txfictionqueen I am here and since I've already thanked her profusely it is now tjw author of the pieces turn. This story is simply mind blowing, it was so well orchestrated, it flowed effortlessly- it was just beautiful and you pulled at my heart strings the entire time. I really really would like to see more from you. :-)
tx-fictionqueen chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Exquisite.

I can't tell you how much I love this story without pulling out a dictionary and looking up every word that my body feels right now, then typing it into this small little review box. I can't...I just can't. I can only say that this was the best Shenny fic I have ever read, and I've read some winners.

The justice you did Amy and Leonard as humans with faults and victims of an unrealized love affair at the same time was inspired. So many people in this fandom are quick to bash characters just to get your point across, but you brilliantly were able to rise above that and just write that as human beings. I love that.

That sex scene when Sheldon and Penny finally come together in THIS reality had me in tears, it was so beautiful. Not just because of the amazing way you wrote it, but because of the imagery; it had me wishing that in this very moment, I loved someone that much!

Ugh, please, leaving every other fandom behind and only write Shenny. Or, take my earlier advice and stop writing fan fic all together, and write a book! Then send me a copy. And sign it: to tx-fictionqueen, my number one fan girl.

Bravo.
tx-fictionqueen chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I'm breathing heavily and I feel so icky. Mournful. This chapter was incredibly sexy and then incredibly heartbreaking all at once. My body was not ready. Okay, onto chapter four.
tx-fictionqueen chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Stop, stop RIGHT NOW and never write fan fiction again. Why? Because you need to be writing novels. Seriously. Take this offline send it in to some publishers.

I am in awe of/jealous of /turned on by your prose. This is the kind of stuff that makes people believe again. And I've only read the first chapter so far! I'm trembling as I go on to chapter two...
Rokimbo chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
I read this story months ago when it was only the first 3 chapters, and I loved it then and I adore it now that it's finished! A wonderful fic and simply a joy to read! Nicely done. Oh, and your trollish flamer? A nasty little man who hates shenny with a passion and expends a lot of energy flaming every fic (and even some websites) that features any shenny-goodness at all. And of course, he's too cowardly to leave his name just like all trolls. You should feel flattered... awesome stories like this must give him conniptions!
Anomity Is Mine chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Good grief! I love this! Usually I ship Leonard/Sheldon but I loved this- it really drew me in and kept my attention. Thank you for this wonderful piece! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
minafinnes chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
I read the reviews of his story and I can believe anyone would flame this beautiful piece of writing. I don't get it. Whether or not, you're a Shenny fan or not does not have anything to do with the fact that this is a stellar piece of work. I don't get it but I will tell you that what I read allowed me to cry so I could release the emotions that you manipulated in me. I loved every beautiful moment of it.