Reviews for What the City of LA has Joined, Let No Man Put Asunder
Cinderella1268 chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
Your writing is AMAZING!Another fantastic story,excellent depiction of the characters once forward to the next update hopefully soon!thank you,loved it!Hunter/MCcall ALWAYS AND FOREVER...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I love this story so much! I know it's been almost a year but I have high hopes you will finish it. Love love love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Love it. Love it. Love it. I l know it's been almost a year but I hope the characters will speak to you again - you did such an amazing job capturing their love and I hope for a proper ending to the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Please Please finish I love this story and need more Hunter and McCall
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
God your great but your killing me Please finish soon
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Thank you for writing, I enjoy your work. This is really great!
Jan chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Yay! I love it. I appreciate you taking the time to write stories for your fans! I can't wait for your next installment.
LoveLorn93 chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
I really hope you continue this story. It was great but it really needs a ending like what happens at the trail and everyone finding out he's alive.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
How about an update? Please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Please update soon!
hjerte chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Please, Write some more of this story :-)
Jan chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
The team started talking to you again. Yay! I can't wait for chapter 6. I hope McCall wasn't followed.
Fheuxhhejzj chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I have been dying for an update! This is wonderful! Please update again soon! I can't wait to know what happens now. This is wonderful!
Jan chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Wooo hoo! Love your new installment. Can't wait for the next chapter.