Reviews for Caged
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
awesome story! when are you gonna update again?
aayAlex chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Your writing is completly great. Notching wrong with it. Can't wait for the SMUT chapters. Xoxo
heycarmichael chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Loved the tension between Stiles and Scott, i think that's even more realistic than the actual series. Theirs is my favourite bromance, but i mean it's impossible to never argue with a life like that! However, great chapter. :)
Lay chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
That was flawless
Mimi21389 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I hope that Lydia doesn't make out with Jordan, 'cause Stiles is fragile. :'(
I really love Your plot, BTW, and I really want to Know How the things Will goin' on.
heycarmichael chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I love this. You have all of my support! The Stydia feelings are so assdffgghjjkkl! Please you have to update asap.
Mother Perrysa chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
This fucking slays! More please
aayAlex chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
OMG! This story fucking slays! So perfect. Lydia is so IN character that's kinda pissing me off.
guiltlessgleek chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Such a good story! Love how you bring Stydia to life! Please, please update soon!
Lady Gaga chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter xoxo
Nicki Minaj chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Imma need you to update this fic real quick boo
Luigi chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
FINALLY! I good Stydia fanfic! Update this soon please hoe
Panini chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I just... gdnfyndtn! The characters are SO in character that I couldn't stop smiling while I read this. Please update this!
aayAlex chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
PLEASE update this! The story so far is really good there aren't that many Stydia fanfics and they are always welcomed
Take this to Heart chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Awww, I really like this so far! It's very well-written and interesting so far. I think it's so cute how Lydia and Stiles have like a little detective business at night in the pet hospital. Update soon! :)