Reviews for Gasping and Stuttering
Jacksprat77 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Yes I did. I have a special weakness for Stefonnie. I must say that was delicious.
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Super hot!
mrsblessedkelley chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
More please!
BlueStarEgo chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Yay! More Stefonnie smut. Love it! :)

If it's encouragement that you need to actually finish the fic you mentioned in your note, then I am here for you! LOL. The world needs more Stefonnie and so do I. Please consider finishing it and sharing the rest w/ us readers :)

- Chrissy
MystiBleu73 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
You go girl! Write more.
klaybelle chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
OMG... I love it, it was soooo hot. You definitely need to do a sequel or an update. Leaving this as a one shot is cruel lol! Am definitely waiting for MORE :)
arybby21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I loved reading this but can you continue this story into another where Stefan actually gets to sleep with Bonnie.
Vitch-Prodigy chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
i want you to make a chapter fic about it it would be cool
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
It was great! And yo can write a second part with bonnie and stefan for real!
SteVie'SGirL chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wow! That was really hot and sexy!
luv4ed chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved it! I think the fact that Stefan knew Bonnie was watching but didn't say anything, made the whole scene, that much hotter. This could really go so many places...I can imagine how interesting it would be the day after.

In my mind Bonnie would probably be weird around Stefan, and Stefan would go on pretending that he didn't know she was watching him, but since Stefan is sort of the Ripper Stefan now, he'd probably do things to purposefully make Bonnie uncomfortable (i.e- slight touches, words with double meanings, etc.).

You should definitely consider writing more chapters for this...or post your other fic :)