Reviews for musical soul
dimitrisgirl18 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
*may or may not be stalking all of your Chaco in preparation for your Chaco*
(*totally is*)

Laura, this was adorable. Chaco is new to me, but I'm already loving it so much and especially Chaco with cute little musical moments between the two. Imagining Charlie and Draco spinning around in their kitchen made me laugh out loud, as did Charlie singing off key :3 I love the dynamic between these two, and I don't know if I can ever do them this much justice :) Absolutely lovely, dear!

Allie
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love you for this. Because I totally /get/ Charlie here. I'm completely and utterly tone deaf, but it really doesn't stop me from singing along with the songs. And I can't dance to save my life, much less dance to a beat. So I love this. Like I love that Charlie is the same way here, that he doesn't care because he loves music.

And Draco. The fact that Draco expresses more than his words can say while playing is just beautiful. It totally fits him, because music is for expression and is supposed to show more than your words can say. So I loved that fact.

[being pulled into an impromptu supposed-to-be-waltz that turns out more like the two of them spinning circles in the kitchen and attempting to crash into the countertop as few times as possible.] - I giggled at this. I love the fact that Charlie pulls Draco into dancing randomly, and the fact that Draco doesn't really mind because he loves Charlie and understands that [Charlie's soul is made of music].

[Regardless of what he expected, it doesn't, cannot, change the fact that Draco loves this man, even when his graceless feet run the pair of them into the counter for the fifteenth time. They both wind up laughing in the end.] - This. Just this. I lovelovelove this. I love that Charlie runs them into the counter 15 times. (I'm bad, but not that bad). And I totally adore the fact that they laugh about it because it shows that they are comfortable with each other.

This was just beautiful, darling.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh, Charlie, I know how you feel...
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Very good. keep writing
Tofs chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Okay. I came here looking for Charlie/Draco 'cause I missed the pairing, and this its... -beautiful-. I can't really find the words for how -much- I like this one-shot. It's sooo... pretty. And... if I keep going, I may have to look up more synonyms for "perfect" and "gorgeous" because there may not be enough ways to describe how good this is.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Aw, this was sweet and cute. :)