Reviews for I'll Be Waiting
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 8/30
Wonderful story of how Hook must have felt when Neal was with them during the search for Henry. He's hurt and confused by Emma. He knows Emma is only thinking of Henry but then why is she with Neal? He may not understand but he will wait. This was very good, thanks for writing.
Lovesick1996 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Delylah chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow, her conversation with Hook was really similar to the set down she gave both Neal and Hook on the show. Throwing the kiss in there too...are you sure you aren't one of the writers in disguise? I'm so glad they didn't let Neal and Emma actually go there :). Good work :)
DancingDoula chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I agree with your A/N-but this fic is in keeping with the characters. Well done! I like how you captured their thoughts.
letterfromathief chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Wow, this is fantastic, like everything you write. I love the way you wrote Killian's emotional journey, Emma's chaotic feelings, and how that affected their relationship. Honestly, my favourite line in this whole piece was this: "I'm not running, Hook. I'm just standing still." It packs such a punch, says so much in so few words. I'm crossing my fingers that OUAT handles the triangle as well as you did.
cathrine-in-neverland chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
literally brought me to tears. I imagine this would happen and i felt soo goddamn hurt for killian. it's perrrfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow, I felt every emotion that you wrote. I loved it! Can you write a sequel? Anyway, love Captain Swan - they are sooooooo endgame/canon.
loveimagination18 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Omfg why was this perfect!?
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awesome story! I love the little details. Hope you write some kind of sequel or something for closure.
Lunalove25 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Yes yes yes! This is what I've been trying to express for so long and you've gone and written the perfect fic for it!

I really feel that they will explore Neal and Emma's relationship before they allow anything to happen with Emma and Hook. She finally has this man back in her life who knew her before she was the saviour, who knew her before she was hurt and completely broken. It would be unrealistic not to delve into that some. But Hook will be there, like a silent guard, waiting for her to come around. And then we'll get to see the magic.

This was so well done and perfectly angsty and hopeful all at once. Thank you so much for writing and for sharing it :)

OliviaBe chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wow, this is amazing! Fantastic job! This is truly great. Wow. I am still blown away.
Missing Ending chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
You killed me. Oh my God, that hurt so much to read, I can't imagine how hard it must've been for you to write. The best/worst part of it was that it felt so real, like it could genuinely happen. Considering the odds it's likely to happen. The moment that completely destroyed me was when Hook heard them. Just remembering makes it ache all over again.
I'll go cry in a corner of my room, okay? Okay.
It was amazing nonetheless.
DoubleDee068 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I KEPT YELLING "NO EMMA DON'T RUNAWAY! DON'T RUNAWAY!" but I like her line...just standing still! another story of your's I love! you evil awesome amazing women!
BarefootandStarryEyed chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Seems like the prefect triangle scenario. I see emma being confused about loving the neal of her past and trying to get close to him because of henry. But really only having true feeling for hook...then hook of jealous but doesn't fight for herbecause of what he did to bae and regina uses his hurt and anger to manipulate him