Reviews for 60 Months
Ferrywings chapter 9 . 10h
This is so wonderful! I've been reading it over the past few days and I love it :) keep updating! :D
PurseMonger chapter 9 . 21h
Well you are right, this is a little dark but I still like it. Its an interesting look at the darker side of both Zuko and Katara. I think you have pointed out the one thing why Kataang would never work, I don't think he could ever understand or accept Katara's dark side. Zuko has accepted her darker side and lets her make her own decisions.

I hope you haven't abandonded this story.
Tara1517 chapter 9 . 11/28
PLEASE UPDATE! It's so gooooooooooooooood
Serenity Prime chapter 9 . 9/4
Please update soon! This was beautiful to read!
Reader chapter 9 . 8/3
( •́ㅿ•̀ ) ohhno!
No it's ok, it'll be fine, they'll work something out right?
You're a really good writer. Thank you for posting your story. There isn't anything that I can think of that needs to be improved upon.

I hope someday you might continue this work but don't feel pressured to do so
Lady Zutara chapter 5 . 7/28
Are the scars on her face as well?
Lady Zutara chapter 9 . 7/28
Awhh great fanfic! I have to say the build up was amazing! And the friendship was so adorable! _
Update please this story is too beautiful to not get completed
cj chapter 9 . 6/11
it been a year already are you going to update soon because i like to see this story completed and i like to see what happens
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30 I absolutely love this story. I was wondering if you were still alive
Ana-DaughterofHades chapter 9 . 5/18
This story is so beautiful. It's one of the best that I have read on here. I love the story line and how you took time with Katara and Zuko's relationship. This is a gift to the fandom. I know it has almost been a year but I hope you can update soon:)
Update pretty please! I have to know the ending!
cj chapter 9 . 3/7
i really like to see the end of the story and see what happen next it getting interesting so keep going
I reread this every couple of months just waiting for the next chapter. I'm sure wherever you take the story, it's going to be amazing