Reviews for 60 Months
Please update this is beautiful
Keepitup2319 chapter 9 . 5/29
Im gonna cry. Please update
ijustcanteven chapter 9 . 4/11
I know you haven't updated in a year and all, but if you had the time or the drive to do more, I would die to read it. It's so well writen and I'm so unhealthy excited about the reactions everyone has when they go back and one: see how they have all changed and two: see how Zuko and Katara now act together. Love you're writing.
Corkrose chapter 9 . 3/13
I'm in love with this story
dizzyshipper chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
This story is awesome. I love the character development. Please update. Please Please Please
OMG chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
THIS IS AMAZINGGG~~~
I LOVE THE WAY YOU PORTRAYED THE CHARACTERS
ITS ALMOST LIKE THIS HAPPENED IN CANON (tears up)
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER~!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
This story is so beautifully written and your writing style is so good that makes me want to read moreeeeeeee. And your plot is fantastic. Very good job. And you know what will make it even better? To update!:-D:-D:-D:-DI'm sooooo looking forward to the next chapters!
SkepticalBeliever chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
I stumbled upon this story and OH MY GOODNESS is it wonderful. I like how you emphasized their friendship first before diving into the romance stuff. I like your approach to bloodbending and that Zuko just happened to find his mom.

I just wish that there was more! I really hope you finish this someday because the cliff hanger is killing me.

If not, then I will just have to pretend they lived happily ever after being adorable bad asses together.
Ferrywings chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
This is so wonderful! I've been reading it over the past few days and I love it :) keep updating! :D
PurseMonger chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Well you are right, this is a little dark but I still like it. Its an interesting look at the darker side of both Zuko and Katara. I think you have pointed out the one thing why Kataang would never work, I don't think he could ever understand or accept Katara's dark side. Zuko has accepted her darker side and lets her make her own decisions.

I hope you haven't abandonded this story.
Tara1517 chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! It's so gooooooooooooooood
Serenity Prime chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
Dhhdhdhdhhdhhcychhsbfayshd
Please update soon! This was beautiful to read!
Reader chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
( •́ㅿ•̀ ) ohhno!
No it's ok, it'll be fine, they'll work something out right?
You're a really good writer. Thank you for posting your story. There isn't anything that I can think of that needs to be improved upon.

I hope someday you might continue this work but don't feel pressured to do so
Lady Zutara chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Are the scars on her face as well?
Lady Zutara chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Awhh great fanfic! I have to say the build up was amazing! And the friendship was so adorable! _