Reviews for Demons Honing Their Claws
zorobin chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Hey I really hope that you haven't abandoned this story! I really like the plot and can't wait to see how the relationship progresses between zoro and robin in swordsmanship and romance! Hope you update soon!
Tare-chan chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
oh my my... it's been a while. :D I'm glad to know there's continuation to this story!

and what's this? Zoro and Robin were separated from the crew! And they decided to disguised themselves. I believe it was Robin's idea :P

I wonder where this story will be going, and the anticipation of Robin playing swords is still inside me :D

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Wait.. Wouldn't it be better if robin kept her hair long? Since her wanted poster shows her with short hair..
Anyway, good fic! Can't wait for the next update
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Wow this is getting very interesting. I can't believe Robin cut her hair.
Kojo208 chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
What Zoro actually dyed his hair
ButterPie chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
An update! I only read this a few days ago, and was wishing that it wasn't an abandoned fic or anything. So glad for the update!
I like the little derishishi slip :)
Can't wait for the next one
UltimateC3 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I remember this! Glad to see you're still updating!
That was a good chapter, but now I'm even more curious then I was before! I can't wait to see how Zoro and Robin will deal with everything!

-Keep up the great work! Update soon!
ZoroandNatsu chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Haaa. I'm very happy you updated this story. The first chapter caught my attention more than most and I was very ready for more. I love how it is progressing.
ButterPie chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was good, and hopefully not forgotten! I can't wait for the next chapter, even if it's already been months since you had this out . Well, here comes the waiting game!
Aurrius chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
pliz make more of this story
Tamaki Zoro chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Please don't tell me you're going to stop updating again because this is a great story just like the others
Sturm and Drang chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Interesting, I would like to be able to read more.
kenshi-san chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
update please. i like this fic
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Interesting!
eventough I couldn't catch the plot just yet, the idea of Robin playing swords is really intriguing And of course I imidiately recognize the blue sword. And that's a nice name :D
I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
ReaderxGirl789 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
i really really loved this one chapter. just one chapter brought so much :D both zoro and robin seem in character, even though they are both very hard characters to capture. especially zoro, since he is quiet. its written really well and has an interesting premise. Good Job, i really love it. please update soon!