Reviews for Demons Honing Their Claws
Awesome fic please update soon Author-san
Valentine chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Loving this fic more please
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
thanks for the update good to have you back
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
nice update friend, I rly rly want to read the next chapter
Polyamory chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
nice update friend, I really like your story
Liger187 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Nice chapter I enjoy the hints of a jealous Robin
Tare-chan chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
Ah... It's been a long time since I read fanfics.
I'm glad you decided to continue this story...

So, the 'role playing' continue for both of them, eh? I can't wait to see what will this new 'arrangement' did to both of them.
And will we finally see Robin's take on swordsmanship? I can't wait!
Daraen-dragmire chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
nice story so far
R.N. Zuzu chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Oh oh oh! I love that three chapters! The number one was really cool, in fact. We see each other in a really good mood and good relationship. Then, problems comes, but you keep that good mood and that relationship.
And, of all my criterion witch are really important, you keep the better : they're note cliché! GOOD POINT! They still real, cool, fighter and thinker! I love that!
I really want to see Zoro teach to Robin how to use a sword! It could be very nice!
Please, continue this one! This is super great!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Yaaaay! New chap! Please don't leave us hanging too long. :))))
Adieu-KKZ chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Finally an update! Thank you for this!
~Zorin
Polyamory chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
woa this story is really promising
zorobin chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Hey I really hope that you haven't abandoned this story! I really like the plot and can't wait to see how the relationship progresses between zoro and robin in swordsmanship and romance! Hope you update soon!
Tare-chan chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
oh my my... it's been a while. :D I'm glad to know there's continuation to this story!

and what's this? Zoro and Robin were separated from the crew! And they decided to disguised themselves. I believe it was Robin's idea :P

I wonder where this story will be going, and the anticipation of Robin playing swords is still inside me :D

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Wait.. Wouldn't it be better if robin kept her hair long? Since her wanted poster shows her with short hair..
Anyway, good fic! Can't wait for the next update