Reviews for Exothermic
Aquaria95 chapter 1 . 3/25
This. This awesomeness right here. You made me laugh like a maniac and scared the crap out of my roommate though. But way to go!
Miratete chapter 1 . 2/28
That was such a beautifully written piece. The characters all come to life, and the characterizations are gorgeous. I particularly loved the intimate look at Wheeljack's work and his work space. It (and the mad engineer's method of organizing its contents) reminded me a lot of my sewing room...a lot.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 2/11
This is just beautiful.
Ratchet the Hatchet at his best. :)
Cacaphonia chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
hillarious story XD the twins'interaction at the end was the best part
Lyra-Orion chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
That had to have been one of the funniest stories I've read in a long time. Thank you for writing this, it was great!
Uniasus chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is a brilliant story. I mean, it sucks that Sides got burned so badly, but he'd taking it rather well and things all work out in the end. And Ratchet is awesome in this fic.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
There was just so much epicness to this and I laughed so hard. Loved it.
Kaekokat chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
THIS IS CUTE BEYOND WORDS.
FrodoFanatic chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
After the bit about Wheeljack probably not surviving the rest of the day, it has . . . . and I thought that the 000000 under it was his chance and I lolled.
Grifen345 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is my chain of thought when Ratchet attacks Prowl.
'Prowl sends Sideswipe to Wheeljack. Wheeljack sets Sideswipe on fire, injuring him. Ratchet comes, sees Sideswipe, attacks Wheeljack. Prowl comes to break it up. Ratchet finds out it was also Prowls fault. Ratchet attacks Prowl. Jazz shows up, sees Ratchet attacking Prowl, and attacks Ratchet. Sunstreaker shows up and attacks Jazz for attacking Ratchet.'
Just a lovely domino effect that probably could continue until every mech we now of is attacking each other.
ALoveForOrcas chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is one of my favorites! Feel bad for wheeljack though. Really was an accident, was trying to tell sideswipe to take a decontamination bath. Prowl deserved it :D
Lol great story :)
annea101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
poor poor sides...and poor wheeljack too.
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
How did the thermite reaction stop anyway?
LunarNightDreamer chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
loved it
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awsome story loved it Poor Sides getting put on fire but then getting a lot of perks for his ordeal is Awsome.