Reviews for Anariel of Erudin: The Age of Revolution
ft chapter 12 . 4/14
please write more
Andy Alt chapter 1 . 3/28
Greetings. I'm responding to your request for constructive criticism.

I like the subtle humor. Your dialog punctuation looks good. The biggest problem I see from skimming is that you're using too many long sentences. I wouldn't call them "run-on" sentences; your use of punctuation is fairly efficient. But it's important to have a balance of long and short sentences. Too many long sentences makes things less interesting and harder to follow. Too many short ones aren't good either.

Long sentences are very common. I've struggled with them myself for quite a while. I still practice and that helps.

I encourage you to continue writing. I definitely see talent in your work. Hone it and you'll be great. Best of luck to you.
brandibuckeye chapter 12 . 3/18
Great chapter. Poor legolas, he can't catch a break with her. Please update again soon.
Lainathiel Huoriel chapter 11 . 3/6
Oh my Gosh! Let me tell you something, dear author, you write so well that I actually felt unwell at the end. My heart started racing and everything that goes with it. Whatever has happened to Castien? Was he killed? Who did it? And why? Please update soon because this is leaving me completely restless.
breneke87 chapter 11 . 3/5
Poor Castien and Sanya. I really didn't see that coming. I am glad Legolas and Anariel skipped the whole ceremonial betrothal and did it on their own. I sure hope Anariel and Legolas can make it! Thanks for the update! Great chapter!
brandibuckeye chapter 11 . 3/4
Awesome chapter! Please update again soon, I can't wait to read more!
Me chapter 10 . 2/11
Please oh please oh please finish this! I absolutely adore this piece, and I was really sad to see that the story hasn't been finished. So please, finish it already!
booklover1698 chapter 10 . 1/22
GAH! Why? Update soon! I loved it!
StarkStruck11 chapter 10 . 1/21
Great chapter! I love the new fanfic idea, I hope you do it, because I'll read it.
brandibuckeye chapter 10 . 1/20
What a harsh goodbye for those two, I didn't see that coming. Poor Ana, she's so conflicted. Great chapter, please update again soon!
brandibuckeye chapter 9 . 1/20
Wow,I didn't see that coming from Legolas! Great chapter. I'm not ready to give up the ute lovey stuff with them, so much drama, but I love it! Please update again soon!
Raika-chan chapter 9 . 1/19
Oh my word! What exactly happened to Anariel? What's with the crow that kept on watching her? And they speak of an illness that is hard to cure, is she still sick?

I'm still wishing that some of the romantic stuff will surface from Legolas and Anariel in between stories even for just a while. Haha!

Good job and thank you for the update! :D
StarkStruck11 chapter 9 . 1/18
AHHH. Now I have to wait for the next chapter.
StarkStruck11 chapter 7 . 1/18
Holy dump. This is seriously one of the greatest fanfictions I've ever read. Just, wow.
booklover1698 chapter 9 . 1/18
Galah! Why does nothing go the way it should? Update soon!