Reviews for Now and Then, Forever
kdh1997 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This is really good, I like the way you describe things and how things went to an extent how ever you did make two flaws. The first being that Akira should be dead because Natsuno was not there to save him and two it was the girl that killed her father not the boy. That is how I remember both the Manga and the Anime going in any case. But I will still say it was really good.
HellfireBringer chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I like this a lot! :) The entire story line just killed me. I do appreciate well-written Shiki fics, especially since there fandom for it is pretty small. This has some grammar mistakes, but over all I really liked it. NatsunoXTohru kills me :')
blackkyu chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Despite some grammatical errors, I absolutely adore this. You have no idea how happy I was to see that you'd written a Shiki fanfic. Although it holds many like qualities with some Natsume Yuujinchou fanfics in which Natsume becomes immortal, it holds it's own unique quality. Admitably some of the switches between events became confusing, but they were simple enough to figure out so the confusion didn't take away from the story.

...now I can't stop thinking about how to twist Shiki in with Sion and Ryner from Legend of the Legendary Heroes...