Reviews for Riding the Crimson Wave
disarranging chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Absolutely loved this. Very sweet and enjoyable. x
MayaLala chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I have been looking for this fic forever. I cannot believe I finally found it again! Yes. I remembered this story all summer long, never forgot it. Such a funny story. Thank you!
kittykatgurrl63 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
you should write more New Girl! i love this.
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I LOVE THIS. You know I'll be back to read this when I am on my moontime.
I adore how you write Nick and Jess, you just get them so very well.
I loved Nick going to the drugstore, I could completely see all of this happening in my head!
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Sweetness on an epic scale. Every woman having a bad ladytime should have a Nick Miller to look out for her. It should be a rule.

I laughed at the part where Nick worried that his man bits would fall off if he lingered in the tampon aisle for much longer, and when Jess's list of supplies started to include junk food - we've all been there, right?

Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to read something from you.
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
It might be my favorite thing ever that he bought one of each thing. So Nick!

You know what else is so Nick is that he's a good man here, willing to do whatever it takes and I think, though Nick Miller himself would probably deny it, that that's very true to who he is. He's a sweet guy, he just doesn't know it.

Loved it!
jessicamillr chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Ahhh this was so sweet! :)
sandy chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Am i the onyl girl who dont have pms syndrom? I have a headache the first day of my period but i never complain about it...

Still good fic and in character! Im sure Nick wouldnt mind getting some tampons or napkins for her. My dad does it for my mom and I all the time without complaining.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
cute! love to see some more stories from you soon!
AxM chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I need Nick Miller NOW. Guh adorable. *love* So many 3s for you.
Not-A-Mer-Gentleman chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
The expression "surfing the crimson wave" always makes me think of the movie Clueless lol and Practical Magic is one of my favorites so I love that you mentioned it :)
Cute story!
jamiev chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I completely agree, Practical Magic IS the best. Great story!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Omg. This is exactly what I needed this weekend. And while my Nick Miller serves as an excellent heating pad, it's a toss-up when I'm feeling terrible and Nick Miller starts WALKING ON MY UTERUS.

This review will make sense to so few people. Lol.

So, at least Jess doesn't have that to contend with. Her Nick Miller is way cooler, and thoughtful and so, so hung up on her. Great, now I'm depressed that I have no one like that for me. And OMG. Now I want a cheeseburger. It's exactly what's been missing from this whole miserable red-devil-in-my-belly of a weekend, and my Nick Miller doesn't drive.

I'm gonna need me a human version soon.

Loved loved loved it. I'm going to curl up and read again. :)
Zuzu-Candu chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Hahaha love Nick buying tampons! and love your story! I want my Nick Miller too!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Love the cuteness of this! :) And so glad you picked Practical Magic in the end!

OMG! Got so hungry reading this though! haha. Fries and burgers are my weakness! YUM!

Definitely keep writing for New Girl please :)

xoxox