Reviews for A Pale Hope Rises
littleweb chapter 26 . 10/17
More please
orionastro chapter 26 . 10/17
amazing story so far dare i say ,lets see harry using his magic to exterminate the wraiths . Cant Hardly wait for the next chapters
Princess Meria chapter 26 . 10/16
I believe that the most loyal readers are made of those who rejoice at new chapters, push for more, but understand that we do this for our own pleasure and have our own lives to live. I'm really hoping for more soon but please do it at your own pace.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 26 . 10/8
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel
Doc Junior chapter 26 . 10/7
Great chapter, the calmbefore the storm, I'm impatient to see what's going to happen. Thanks a lot for the story, I hope to read more soon !
Doc Junior chapter 25 . 10/7
I wasjust wondering, did Sarouman forgot the little boy he wantedto capture ? Seing Gandalf the Grey making a new kind of magic didn't make him ask questionsand think of it gain ?
Doc Junior chapter 16 . 10/7
Hahah yes happy end you are forgiven
Doc Junior chapter 15 . 10/7
You are just awfull, poor little Elion ! Hopefully I don't need to wait 2 weeks to read what's next
Doc Junior chapter 13 . 10/7
Your storie is very well written. Maybe a little well too much for a not native english speaker but hopefully I've got google translate for the pointy words haha. But I must say it is very surprising to see how things go, matching the books/moovies and then not. I'm really curious to see what's goigng to happen and if Sarouman succeeds getting is hand over the child and the hobbits (we are warned, you said : 1first major changing of plot so everything can happen !)
Thanks for your storie ! Time to read more of it know ;-)
mogomikyoko chapter 26 . 9/29
This story is fantastic and i just want to say that your amazing at writing father/son bonding. Keep up the great work!
SH chapter 26 . 9/27
Definitely one of my faves. I'm glad to see the update. Mainly, I'd like to see how this version turns out. And I wouldn't mind if Elion is able to give orcs/Saruman what-for. :D
ElderDragonSage chapter 26 . 9/24
okay i just binge read this story forgoing sleep to finish it, one if the better lord of the rings crossovers i have read since joining this site. i hope to read more from you soon
jrock919 chapter 26 . 9/22
Did nobody pick up Elion's staff?
ryu akai chapter 26 . 9/22
update soon pleaseeeeeee
i love this history!
i love aragorn and elion!
Aoi Shinkaze chapter 26 . 9/19
I just picked this story up, and it has been an absolute pleasure to read! Please continue whenever the mood strikes you, I know how fickle it can be.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »