Reviews for A Pale Hope Rises
ed24555 chapter 30 . 5/17
please update as soon as you can
bnkaxzombie chapter 30 . 5/13
Just got caught up, this is so good. Are you gonna keep updating this or has it died cause it's been a while.
A12e chapter 3 . 4/30
Wtf
itioministralis chapter 3 . 1/13
Author is a fan of Aragorn. Author wants Aragorn to be a dad. Author thinks for whole 0.9 seconds and decides to use another fandom they have some familiarity with - Harry Potter. Author turns Harry Potter - a war veteran, an adult, a person who's had more life and death experiences in 18 years of his life than most elves probably - into a little fearful child, whose first reaction upon seeing an adult is cowering in complete terror. Why Author decided to choose Harry Potter as an adult and make this transformation is never explained. If they wanted to write about a little abused child - which Harry Potter was not, the Dursleys in canon had never even hit him, at least intentionally - they could've transported him when he was 4 or 5, or whatever mental age this Harry has.
LabsByEerie chapter 30 . 12/2/2021
This story's well done. I like that it didn't rigidly stick to the book timeline but instead had believable butterfly like effects from Harry appearance in the story
e10620ac chapter 30 . 10/13/2021
mooooooooooooooooooore nooooooooooooooooooooooooooow plzzzzzzz
ScarletWraith chapter 30 . 8/19/2021
Absolutely loved everything I’ve read up to this point. I sincerely hope you have the time to write and upload another chapter. Love your work so far. Hope you and yours are in good health.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 10 . 7/28/2021
Awh, Aragorn seems to almost have taken on a father role for Elion/Harry. So cute.
WyomingRockieSunset chapter 30 . 6/29/2021
I don't know what everyone else is talking about. This story is great and original. It's hard enough to write a Harry Potter, LOTR crossover without someone being unhappy. Maybe it's because I have my own Harry Potter, LOTR fanfiction that made me so sad to see all the negative reviews this story has got. I just want to say, this story is good.

Personally, I like the child side of Harry. The worst thing about Harry’s life is his loss of childhood. To see this story where Harry is allowed to be the child he always should have been without the Dursleys is exciting and breathtaking. A childhood is something you can't just stand in line at a store to restock on. Once it's gone, it's gone.

So to have this story where Harry is a child again and is allowed to be a child and not an angry adult in a child's body is different and original and something so few have thought about.

I'm not one of those people who just come out and say what I'm thinking soo
sorry if this sounds weird. I just hate a good story to be stopped because some temperamental readers don't know when to zip it. Anyway, you have my votes and support!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2021
It's really difficult to continue reading this, Harry is a battle hardened soldier, he shouldn't be acting like a scared little child, while I'm certainly no Physiologist, I really don't think that how people act after going through a war and being in the frontlines
Guest chapter 30 . 5/29/2021
I hope you return to update soon
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
csouthcbs0099 chapter 30 . 3/25/2021
I love this story so much. Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Lordlexx chapter 30 . 3/22/2021
I want to read this, but I don't think I could really get into a childHarry story this deep. There's just no pull in for me to stay hooked.
Kali74654 chapter 30 . 2/28/2021
Hey, die Geschichte ist echt super und ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn du bald wieder updatest xd ;)
1,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »