Reviews for A Pale Hope Rises
Selene Aurelius chapter 25 . 11/24
I really like the way you retell the story but at the same time you are not. When I started the story I feared it would be LotR with an extra person-nothing changed. But the way you make it your story is great and makes me want to read more.
WynterRaevenRose chapter 25 . 11/11
I just want to say that I'm enjoying this story immensely. It's well-written and I really like how you get into the characters' heads. Looking forward to updates.
jul.kucz chapter 25 . 11/7
Very cool story. I'm really looking forward to whatever happens next, and ow the storyline will continue to deviate from canon. I'd personally like to see a little more interaction between Elion, Merry and Pippin, feel like we haven't heard from the Hobbits' POV in awhile.
Kneoria chapter 25 . 11/4
This story is adorable. Thank you.
ZivaAndNCISForever chapter 25 . 10/25
Please update! I love this story!
bassoongirl14 chapter 25 . 9/13
Totally love this story! I can't wait to read more!
DianneBaquiran chapter 25 . 9/9
I love this story so much! Though there's no romance between Harry and someone else, or any other else, I really love the father-son relationship between Elion and Aragorn. So please, please update soon!
valthalion chapter 25 . 9/6
A bit of an absence you have. I'm looking forward to the continuation of Gandalf's arc.
dadysprinces1994 chapter 25 . 8/29
i hope you update soon i love this story this has to be like the third of fourth time i have read it i cant get enough
kei chapter 25 . 8/26
its wonderful story, I'm devastated when I can't find the next button on this chapter. You have your way to draw emotion with your words, and the new plot is refreshing. While I know the original story, I find myself anticipating how yours will be playing. I really want to know what kind of black magic that saruman preparing for rohan and what his fate will be since he had wound and all. the only flaw in your story is elion ears, I quite like pointy ears.
I hope you not abandon this work and please sent my love for your elion and his ada.
kei chapter 17 . 8/25
damn. this ada aragon make me soft
Mercury Grimm chapter 25 . 8/23
This is amazing, you have a very interesting writing style, I hope to read more of this soon!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 25 . 8/12
Wow what a story! I'd love to read more though. Please update soon :)
I hope Harry could remain in peace, and be a Healer or something like that, and not a warrior as almost all be trust in the middle of the Ring war is so unfair for him.
Awwww Theoden! I know he dies anyways in canon, but to die so broken...
ugh, that sucks.