Reviews for A Pale Hope Rises
4thyearRavenclaw chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
WHAT! Nononononononononononono! You can't stop there! O yea another Harry turns into a six year old story!(sarcasm) why can't anybody make him like twelve? You know to start over hi school years that were so horrible! Good story anyway. Please keep writing!
Rubzdiamond chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I really like your writing style and am intrested to see where this goes
sylvelle chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I suppose your plan is to give Harry a good life here with loving family etc. I like to think Harry lived a long happy life with family and friends and when he died he joined those that went before and his 'real' life began.
FloppyWandedDementorBoggerer chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Woooo! I love it! Can't wait for more _
badgerlady chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Intriguing. I'm not usually a fan of crossovers, nor of LotR fics (because Tolkien's world, unlike Rowling's, is so fully realized already) but this has caught my imagination and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
Makayla.D12 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
this is a very good start and i cant wait for the next update
Godiva9 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
A very good start, I can't wait to read more!
sylvelle chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
How cheery. :)
faye50free chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
NIce start, a lot sad thouth.
Tiger723 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
YESYESYESYES! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CROSSOVER!
PLEEEEEEEEEASE TELL ME HARRY WILL BE AN ELFLING! cause he is cute enough. XD
I cant wait for the next chapter. This will surly be a fantastic story.
Salinia chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Interesting first chapter!
Can't wait to readmore!
serialkeller chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Pretty good if short chapter. Hope harry is a beast using major elemental magic, because there really aren't enough of them. Also hope his name isn't harry potter in the new world, because I could see him wanting a new name so that he can put his past behind him completely
HexyMama chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Love the Idea. Good staet
WolfishPennings chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I look forward to more... The content makes sense and has great flow...
AuraRogers chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Right, picture this. A girl sitting on her carpeted floor at midnight, trying despretly to finish her homework that is due the next day. Shes tired, cold, stiff and sore from sitting still so long. Then, she wips out her phone and turns it on and on the screen Is a story, a fanfiction story that made her stomach clench in anticapation in what happens next...but she puts the phone down and says to herself 'you have to get Your homework done, Then you can read this amazing story.' And she did...and now she can't wait on what happens next! UPDATE SOON! Xx
1,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 Next »