Reviews for Beyond Reason
amrawo chapter 21 . 4/11
Great chapter! Loved it! Update soon!
camoc chapter 21 . 4/9
oh no you don't! You can't kill him or live it on such a kill hanger! Please don't kill him!
When I Make It Shine chapter 21 . 4/6
Poor Adara! I cant wait to see if Patroclus pulls through
Bones98 chapter 21 . 4/6
OH MY GODS! What a good chapter. I loved it and I am tearing up slightly. Please he can't die. They're so great together. Please continue!
ClemmieCole chapter 21 . 4/6
Omg that ending was just cruel, he can't die! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
OxIzzyxO chapter 20 . 4/1
Simply amazing. I love the plot and your writing is perfect.
I am literally freaking out right now; please update, I have to know what happens!
camoc chapter 20 . 3/28
yes, good guy Daan! Still really excited to see what happens and whether he'll be alright (please don't kill him!) thanks for the chapter
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/27
Update immediately, please!
Go Adara :) I cant wait to read more!
ClemmieCole chapter 20 . 3/26
I'm so glad you updated, I love this story! You're a great writer :). I hope Adara will be in time to save Patroclus, and that she won't be captured before she can reach him that would be too cruel. Can't wait for the next chapter! 3
Bones98 chapter 20 . 3/25
Great! Please keep going. I am on the edge of my seat. She has to save him! It just wouldn't be right if she didn't. And if it didn't work, oh the Gods help me, I think I might have to curl up into a ball and cry. I love his character so much and I think that he and Adara are the cutest thing. Please keep writing.
Bones98 chapter 19 . 3/24
OH MY GODS! Please, please update! This story is so good. I literally have not stopped reading it since I started and I love it so much. I need to know what happens! I feel so bad for her right now. I got teary-eyed at the end of this chapter and when they said good-bye. Please update.
ClemmieCole chapter 19 . 3/15
I love your story, you're a good writer;) that last chapter was so sad, can't wait for the next one! Update soon please
camoc chapter 19 . 3/13
woah - cliffhanger! Really want to see what will happen ... got a couple of ideas (which are probably all wrong) Another really great chapter - thanks
VievieGEM chapter 19 . 3/15
Loving your story, can't wait to read the next chapter!