Reviews for The World You Live In
riverkirby chapter 14 . 1/11
I hope think one of those knights are working for cora and Regis will have to defeat her mother cause she is a threat to her family. David better get a lick of sense soon and realize Regina will do anything to protect Emma and Henry and possibly save Snow which I a really hoping for. So wanting swan Queen union soon lol. Something big has to go down so everyone knows she is good defeat something and junk.
LoveSKINS94 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Great chapter, I loved the interaction between Emma, Regina and Henry.
Thank you for the update, I look forward to the next! :)
ckclose4 chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Just power read this story in one sitting. I'm really liking it so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter :) I think the slow build is perfect, it would be entirely unrealistic with these two, who are very deep and complex characters, just instantly had feelings for each other. Kudos, and great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Love this story
SamanthaR3n33 chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
I am in love with this fic! Can't wait for more updates!
jadee69 chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
love reading this so awesome!
mysterio-lady chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Hmmm. How will Regina intimidate the guard? What will she do? Use magic or use her words?
LOCISVU chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
That knight is an 'll be lucky if Regina doesn't take his heart.
LOCISVU chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
At least Emma is on Regina's side.
LOCISVU chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Snow!Really?
Devlyn90 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I really don't know why it takes me so long to read this story but now I was able to read 14 chapters in a row and it was awesome! I enjoy the slow burn relationship of Regina and Emma so much. Most fanfictions are too fast for my liking. Your story is perfect. I love how the affection for each other grows, the talks and the little endearments and also the parts with Henry, Regina and Emma... I'm looking forward to the next chapers, can't wait to read how theirs relationship goes on :)
Draven260 chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Awesome update :D & Regina showed great restraint when dealing with Charming ;0). Can't wait for the next update ;0) x
faefan chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Great update! Can't wait to read more!
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
I love Regina. This was perfect.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
I love this story! Keep it up!