Reviews for Say cheers to a twisted future
Borello chapter 3 . 8/28
interesting work
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
very good and update this story this summer in 2017
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
good
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
great start
Argonaut986 chapter 3 . 6/12/2017
Miya hates having her sleep interrupted. I look forward to more.
Argonaut986 chapter 2 . 6/12/2017
Naruto will need to be ready for anything.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I think Naruto chose wisely.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
"I'm gonna turn Naruto into a cynical douchebag because that makes him "realistic" also i'm going to make him an overpowered gary-stu because who wants things like "tension" in fights!"
Madgormley chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Great so far keep the updates coming
pltrgst chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
a bit confusing, this chapter is.
pltrgst chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
himeko please!
Qzh chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Good chapter.
Is Naruto about to be caught doing illicit activities again in the Izumo Inn and with Karasuba at that?
blue-hart chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
for naruto sekirei's i'd like it if he had Sekirei #16 Toyotama , Sekirei #57 Yahan, Sekirei #84 Yashima, and Katsuragi Sekirei #86 this is my resin's

Toyotama; i like how she look's and her skill's it wood be fun if she act like naruto wen he was 16.

Yahan; Yahan is easily one of the must beautiful Sekirei in the game and the must deadly's do tor her power and her power is like the Flying Thunder God Technique but replicas the knife's with shadows also i think it she wood be bad ass if she was as smart as shikamaru i mean think about it someone with a power simpler to the Flying Thunder God Technique and as smart as shikamaru.

Yashima; she reminds me off hinata.

Katsuragi; she reminds me of both hinata & sai plus she has orange hare witch naruto woos love.
kreep13 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Kazehana, Akitsu, Miya, Matsu, Uzume with Chiho healed via chakra healing). I'm also a fan of Haihane, lol. Look forward to more!
lou2003us chapter 3 . 8/23/2013