Reviews for Summer Camp
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 8 . 5/20
Love this as is keeping it this way is good maybe have Leo get with 'Tavy. Can't wait to see where this goes if need be make another one like this one. You should have p Pedro Percy swim and Nico sees him and stuff. You could also have them watch another movie but in Percy's cabin this time.
Eww, will and nico? The hell is wrong with u?
Can u bring in Malcolm and Ethan and make it a malconxethan?
Airi13 chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Leave it at Nico/Percy
flame chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
I think you should leave it with Percy and Nico.
Nicercylover108 chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
Keep it as Nico&Percy.
rooreader101 chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
Keep it percy/nico. That paring is better than nico/will.
hozierboombuk chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
Leave it as Percy and Nico because if you change it to Will it won't make much sense.
Sherri3555 chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
Have Percy and Nico!
FanFiction589 chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
No Percy/Nico
JustSomeone chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
I really liked the story the way it is (parings included), so don't change it pretty please C: I'd like to know how the current relationships will develop in the future. I love the campy-gossipy (XD) atmosphere in this story and the cute scenes that happened between Percy&Nico and the others. I think you should just continue it. Gr8 work. Definitely will read it all C:
Ninestarsoftheblackestnight chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
PERCY AND NICO! EVERY ONE IS CONVERTING TO WILCO! Not that I don't like them, I REALLY DO, but now there's not many Nercy's being made. So please keep it Nercy
NicercyPercico chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Please keep this Percy/Nico! Please?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
percy/nico. Simply because it was originally percico, but you could totally have will/nico in another story or a side ship?
Mishera chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Nico/Percy
Allen Walker Yuu chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Being honest I prefer percico that solangelo. It's just that I love them.