Reviews for The Day Ace Died
azab chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I loved it a lot and I want to know who the culprit is!
Natylol chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Now this is scary, but is sadly true. Anti-fan and fangirls can be sometimes very scary.
spoons-are-evil chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That was...creepy, yet somehow amazing. Poor, poor Ace. It's so weird to think of Blackbeard as one of Ace's obsessed, creepy stalker-fans...that's just, ew! "My love"...I can only imagine Blackbeard calling Ace "My love." I can't get over how weird and CREEPY that is! Anyways, that was really well written in my opinion! It was a very unique idea, but you somehow made it work! At first, when I read the summary I was like,"Idol singer? What the hell?" And then I read it and I thought "That was strangely amazing."

Now, I'm really really want to know how that cop is who brings up that case later on, and what happened to Ace, and what happened to Blackbeard, and even what happened to Marco, and if any other band members survived. Damn you, making me all curious. I'm probably going to be pondering this all night and maybe even have dreams about my ridiculous theories and it's all your fault! Ah well, it's something for my mind to think about for a while I suppose. :) And I'm ranting now, aren't I? Sorry about that. Anyways, that was very well written and had a really good plot. (I still can't get over how strangely intruiging that was.)
Anjelle chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
When I saw this I was like "Oh great, more Marineford. Prepare for tears." then I got to the pop star part and I was like "O.o ummm... wait, what?" XD The story was... interesting. I'm not really sure what else to say. I liked it, but it didn't have much of an emotional component so I couldn't get into it (because I'm a sap and my main enjoyment comes from angst and lots of feels - I mean have you seen Within? :P) so I'm not sure what else to say. It's a good, interesting plot, though I find Ace running away to be very uncharacteristic of him. But, well, it's an AU so I guess that's fine. I'd be interesting in a sequel if you ever decided to make one :D

All the writers I follow are making sad oneshots lately. I mean have you seen siqwithaQ's newest stuff? Oh, my heartstrings ;_; Anyways, thanks for the interesting read and I look forward to whatever you write next!
BluePhoenix0101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Can you please continue it? Please?

At first I thought it was just some regular fan or something. But right before the email where Ace found out it was Blackbeard, I thought it might have been him. Though that's probably because I just read the new chapter of Bleeding Out by Stuff'nStuff... Teach also has an obsession with Ace in that story