Reviews for Teenage Dirtbag
Supportsthebullyed chapter 2 . 3/17
Question, will you ever think about writing an Everlark version of this entire story?
Kittay chapter 25 . 3/16
I know dis is a really late review and dat u finished writing dis a long time ago but I just need to say something:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?
HungerGames276 chapter 32 . 3/14
You're story is great!
ynabolic chapter 30 . 3/2
I don't get it... This story has so many blocks for their relationship. Frankly speaking, Cato deserves better than Katniss in this story. You painted her to be very very fickle
wouldratherbeaunicorn chapter 33 . 3/2
I don't knowhow you did it, but you made me love Catoniss...
LookAtTheMoon chapter 34 . 7/3/2014
Hey, just thought I'd say that your fic is probably my favorite, like... ever.
It pretty much inspired me to start writing fanfiction, and you deal with the themes of rape and abuse brilliantly. So congrats, and PLEASE keep writing!
sugarxxcubes chapter 34 . 5/11/2014
ok this makes me so sad because i have completed reading this one and i already finished the new story. lol your such a good writer. i cant wait to read all of your amazing stories to come.
Sadie chapter 22 . 4/21/2014
Sws is my favorite band! Oh how i fucking love you ccx
Sadie chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Can i just say i love Bmth? Finally someone who has taste cx i love it.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/21/2014
Okay so first of all, I just wanted to say that I really loved this story. It was really well written and had a really good plot base. Second of all, (and I don't mean to offend anyone here) but I never really liked Cato and Katniss together. I just love Everlark and I couldn't do it. But after reading this, and a few of your other stories, I just wanted to let you know you have opened my eyes to a whole new section of THG fanfiction. Your stories are written so well, and you make them soooo adorable together, and absolutley perfect that I can't help but love them. So thanks for that. And I may have said this already, but I think you are a phenomenal author. Your stores are just so amazing that I have to keep reading. They're just perfect. Keep up the writing, because you're really good at it. And I'm also planning on a bunch of your other stories, because I love them so much. Keep being awesome! :)
droppedthesoap13 chapter 34 . 3/30/2014
This was awesome and great. I liked how Glimmer became bff with Katniss cause mostly in almost all fanfics r enemies. Cato was so shy and sweet in this. Peers was a total dick. Prim kind of wasn't in the story at all. But I loved it
Guest chapter 34 . 3/15/2014
I have read each and every one of ur Catoniss fics! And I love all all of them...best author!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/15/2014
Love this fic! You are definitely my favorite author
Anya chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
I think this is a amazing chapter. Maybe you should add a chapter with Romulus pov.
CatoKatnissfan27 chapter 34 . 10/7/2013
Write a sequel or new Catoniss story!