Reviews for Teenage Dirtbag
WithMyDarkSide chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
i kinda went backwards... ch.2 now ch.1 welll.. yolo? whoops
WithMyDarkSide chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
ohhhhhhhhh! well im bout to spam ya with reviews, ;) I LOVE DIS STORY!
LillyZ chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
First off; go Katniss! Way to go girl, kneeing Mellark like that! The douchebag definately deserved it!
Second: Katniss has a brother? Since when? And how? I lik them together though; they come off as awesome siblings. I wish I had an older brother like that...
Thanks for naming me favorite reviewer! You know it's always my pleasure [to review].
Cato thinks WHAT?!
MaximumAngel1 chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
Oh Cato, you're too hotheaded. Peeta you are a jerkface. And Thom seems like a nice guy and I would love for him to beat the crap out of Peeta.
MaximumAngel1 chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
*le gasp* PEETA EFFING MELLARK GET YO BUTT OUT OF KATNISS'S HOUSE!
Imported From Hell chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
Cliffhanger noooooooo I dont like cliffhanger well some times but you can't leave me hanging
Kelbesmiles chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
Update soon please! :)
Kelbesmiles chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Please update soon! :)
toritwilight504 chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
WELL!...Somebody's gonna die! UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
LillyZ chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Oooohhh someone's in trouble! (Peeta)
Nice twist on the original lyrics; I love that song and the name of this fic always makes me smile... What Katniss bought Cato is the best gift- as gifts that come from the heart usually are.
It was really cute that they had a cold together because of their little escapade the previous chapter. It sucks to be sick, but it can be almost fun when you're sick with someone.
And this chapter aas not too short! It was perfect and I love the cliff at the end!
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Bloody hell, who cares if this chapter is short? It's the best one yet. Coin has been imprisoned, and Katniss has no flashback. Please, don't make it one of those stories where Katniss dies. Those are depressing, and if it is, (I'm sorry) but I have to stop reading. I can't read those fanfictions, especially after one that was based off of a Walk to Remember.
LillyZ chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
You go Cato! Keep being selfish! For your sake and for ours! And if Katniss tries anything; we have your back (or we could take you for ourselves...).
feeblemutant chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
wow update soon I love it!
TurtleThompson chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Is this the end of the fic? Hope its not:D I like it:).
auryanthus chapter 8 . 7/13/2013