Reviews for Teenage Dirtbag
PurpleRoseFromYou chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
cute chapter.
MaximumAngel1 chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
Yay for Katniss and Cato! :D they can go to college together! And get married and have adorable dancing children!
MidnightBoredom chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Oh gosh, this is getting kinda unbelievable. I mean ya sure she's attractive and whatever but every freaking guy she knows is like in love with her! I don't understand that very well. Especially the guys that are catos friends come on people! I feel like while this story is good, it can never really have a main plot. There's just twists and turns randomly throughout. Guys liking her, the evil stepmother, the abuse, the tumor, another guy, another guy, and I haven't seen any dancing in forever and that seemed like it was going to be a main plot. I hate to rant but it just sucks when things that start out so well turn into long dwindling twists in a never endin story. I don't want it to be over, trust me you're a great author! Just it's like every chapter there's some new problem before they fully recover from the last one. But I will still continue to come back and read, and see if you kinda center a main plot into it!:):) update:):):)
MaximumAngel1 chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Uh oh Katniss is just too good to resist! Watch out ladies Katniss beats all! Y'all don't stand a chance.
BayBeeBooo chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Ugh , Why Thresh Why !? Lol . I Like It . I Love How The Last Chapter Had Marvel And Katniss Friendship . Uyy Please Have No Trouble With Cato && Katniss . Ugh Stupid Thresh !
Esther The Victor chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
And then Cato walks in and sees them :) or does she push him as slap him, so many possibilities :) update when you can
-Esther
toritwilight504 chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
...damn...how about let's just get Katniss in a kissing booth and let everyone line up...Tie Cato to a metal pole with chains about a mile away from where the booth is and then tell him...then let everyone kiss her once...then they never do it again...NO MORE SURPRISE KISSES! First it was between Peeta and Cato...now Cato and Thresh!? What next? Marvel? nononono NEXT It'll probably be Finnick! LETS JUST GET KATNISS AND CATO MARRIED ALREADY BECAUSE KATNISS LIPS ARE BEING REAPED ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER!...sorry had to rant for a second...I loved the chapter! UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
NATE15765 chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
could you not cus so if it sounds rude.
thresh is a idiot shes with cato!
Anthonyyy chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
Alrighty... I love how Peeta finally stepped up and all and is being nice now, but since the beginning, he's been a dickhole. DON'T FORGET PRIM. Yes, Cato has been there and all and helped her with her flashbacks all the time, but with the whole court case behind them, she could get professional help to completely be-rid of them now. I think Katniss should end up with thresh. I know that would be pretty awkward, but he's been there for her when she had a problem and he's big enough to fight Peeta if Peeta decides to try to give him amnesia too.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
I hope she realizes that cato is tbe the one for her and doesnt realize why she even considered peeta! Please dont let her go to peeta.
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no . Don't make more drama . We already had this situation with Peeta :( Anyways, update soon!
BayyBeeBooo chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
I Love What Marvel Commented . Those Marvel And Katniss Moments Were Cute ) . Choose Cattttttoooooo !
luna4lif chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
OMG! SOOOOOO did NOT see that coming! Love your writing! OMG!
LillyZ chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Wow! What?! Aren't they supposed to be like a brother and sister? What is it with Katniss that has all the boys falling at her feet?
The truth or dare game was hilarious and I completely loved Katniss acting on her dare... Rye was kind of gross though ("more experienced"?! Yuck!). Cato's jealous...again. Lol. It'd be kind of funny if he just went ahead and fitted all the Mellark boys with matching broken noses... ;)
How long has it been since the surgery that she already has a bob?
And lastly... Thank you so so much for naming me favorite reviewer. I bet I like writing the reviews as you do reading them!
I-piTy-Da-FoOl chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
OH MY GOD! I knew Thresh liked her! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooo I bet Cato's standing right there or something. I liked this chapter haha good job :)
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »