Reviews for Teenage Dirtbag
YeolChan chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
sallysally chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
I read all THIRTY ONE chapters in one go & I think you are doing an amazing job! Posting a new chapter almost every day. Writing the story from everyone's perspectives so brilliantly. And I absolutely love Katniss & Cato together. You write them so sweetly. Heck, I even enjoyed how you wrote Katniss with Gale & umm, Peeta (to a lesser extent). Truly a fun story & I'm sorry that it's ending soon. Just when I'm starting to like it so much. )
NATE15765 chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
OMG I love this story! It really makes me cry! I love how Thresh was like,"But katniss I thought you liked it". You have a talent for writing great storys!
AccountKiller155 chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
cute chapter.
MaximumAngel1 chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
Yay for Katniss and Cato! :D they can go to college together! And get married and have adorable dancing children!
MidnightBoredom chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Oh gosh, this is getting kinda unbelievable. I mean ya sure she's attractive and whatever but every freaking guy she knows is like in love with her! I don't understand that very well. Especially the guys that are catos friends come on people! I feel like while this story is good, it can never really have a main plot. There's just twists and turns randomly throughout. Guys liking her, the evil stepmother, the abuse, the tumor, another guy, another guy, and I haven't seen any dancing in forever and that seemed like it was going to be a main plot. I hate to rant but it just sucks when things that start out so well turn into long dwindling twists in a never endin story. I don't want it to be over, trust me you're a great author! Just it's like every chapter there's some new problem before they fully recover from the last one. But I will still continue to come back and read, and see if you kinda center a main plot into it!:):) update:):):)
MaximumAngel1 chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Uh oh Katniss is just too good to resist! Watch out ladies Katniss beats all! Y'all don't stand a chance.
BayBeeBooo chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Ugh , Why Thresh Why !? Lol . I Like It . I Love How The Last Chapter Had Marvel And Katniss Friendship . Uyy Please Have No Trouble With Cato && Katniss . Ugh Stupid Thresh !
Esther The Victor chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
And then Cato walks in and sees them :) or does she push him as slap him, so many possibilities :) update when you can
toritwilight504 chapter 30 . 7/24/2013 about let's just get Katniss in a kissing booth and let everyone line up...Tie Cato to a metal pole with chains about a mile away from where the booth is and then tell him...then let everyone kiss her once...then they never do it again...NO MORE SURPRISE KISSES! First it was between Peeta and Cato and Thresh!? What next? Marvel? nononono NEXT It'll probably be Finnick! LETS JUST GET KATNISS AND CATO MARRIED ALREADY BECAUSE KATNISS LIPS ARE BEING REAPED ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER!...sorry had to rant for a second...I loved the chapter! UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
NATE15765 chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
could you not cus so if it sounds rude.
thresh is a idiot shes with cato!
Anthonyyy chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
Alrighty... I love how Peeta finally stepped up and all and is being nice now, but since the beginning, he's been a dickhole. DON'T FORGET PRIM. Yes, Cato has been there and all and helped her with her flashbacks all the time, but with the whole court case behind them, she could get professional help to completely be-rid of them now. I think Katniss should end up with thresh. I know that would be pretty awkward, but he's been there for her when she had a problem and he's big enough to fight Peeta if Peeta decides to try to give him amnesia too.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
I hope she realizes that cato is tbe the one for her and doesnt realize why she even considered peeta! Please dont let her go to peeta.
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no . Don't make more drama . We already had this situation with Peeta :( Anyways, update soon!
BayyBeeBooo chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
I Love What Marvel Commented . Those Marvel And Katniss Moments Were Cute ) . Choose Cattttttoooooo !
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »