Reviews for Taking Turns
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 4/15
Well, they both definitely didn't lose.

Hot!:D
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
NICE! DAYYYUM! Lol I'm in season 4 of this FANTASTIC show! Lol
short-skirtbluescarf chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This was perfect. Thanks!
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Love how the Doctor and Rose plays a game to finally shag. It's so them! They can never express their feelings for each other straight out. I loved reading all the smut. Really hot! Great job )
bow-to-my-tie chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Really cute story, loved it! :) You kept them both in character really well!
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This... was BRILLIANT :D oh my god, like, amazing! i just loved it :3 sooo good. agh i'm blathering :3
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Loved it! I'm glad they settled on a tie :). The fact that he took her on a date and asked her permission at the very end was so, so, so adorable.
Potato chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Forever my favorite ten/rose fanfic. Incredibly well written, very true to the characters, and very very sexy. You, my friend, are a goddess in your own right.
WhisperingWolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
That was beautiful and wonderful. Such an amazing story that I know I'll be reading again and again.

Wolf
NabikiB chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
For a first one, that's pretty good. Now, if Rose is just more fertile than he expected and he's more potent than she has any right to hope for...or better yet, if she asks the TARDIS for a fertility enhancer for both of them and he discovers this way too late...

That would be perfect.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ok, LOVE this story. Well done!
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love this story so much :D
LovelyAmberLight chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Perfect.
AlianaKensington chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Great story here. You managed to build suspense and passion without losing the identity of the Doctor. Not an easy task.
I don't remember chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love this! I've read it at least 5 times. :) I think it would be excellent if you wrote it from the Doctor's point of view.