Reviews for EO Challenge: Movie Night
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Yeah, no kidding! Oy!

Nice use of the word, tho. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Ouch!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Yeah, I watched the TV edited version and Braveheart was STILL disturbing! Although I can see a good parallel between that and Dean's time in Hell.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh wow, this one was a classic!
Big brave Dean Winchester with the middle name Bad Ass got nightmares because of a movie... oh man this one made my day and it was so funny to read I nearly cracked a rib at the end from laughing to hard.
It's nice knowing that normal stuff happens to these two as well or it's nice to think it anyway.
This was awesome and I LOVED it, greatly written as always and I can't wait to see Alex's response when he reads this. Fantastic work and man I am glad you shared this one, freakin fantastic!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
What a nightmare! Well done!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Uh-oh, for a moment I really was concerned :-) It's not as if that couldn't be reality for a Winchester. Awesome picture too, and of course I loved that movie (even without the ass of someone very special ;-)

TTYS

xx Kate
masondixon chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Can still see Dean in the yellow wig charging into battle in that one episode with Charlie and her role/playing games. I used to love Braveheart but now I can't watch it because all I see is the Anti-Semite mel Gibson. Would much rather see Jensen in the role.
Thank You.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Ewh yeah, that wasn't a nice way to go was it?
B xx
emebalia chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Watch Supernatural instead, I never get nightmares from that. And I'm not telling you what kind of dream I get instead.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Hah. No one should watch Braveheart before going to bed.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
He's got enough reality to have nightmares about, never mind movies. It's a wonder he sleeps at all.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Ha ha blue murder, yes, most appropriate with all that woad!