Reviews for EO Challenge: The Temple of Dean
wailsofangels chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
omg. omg. I just can't...It's doing things to my hormones. ;)
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is hysterical and I love it :) Great use of the word of the week. I am definitely a "believer" LOL
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
LOL Yep, that would be me, I'm sure. :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
LOL! Very good!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh wow this one was definitely a winner, hey if Dean would do that when I go passed I'd have the same reaction...dude is freaking gorgeous!
Loved this and loved the image of a shirtless Dean. Great work as always and this one was awesome to read!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Ah, yes, the sight of EITHER Winchester is enough to make a young girl...or not so young girl...swoon.
alena chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved it! Dean's cycling triumph is the perfect antidote to life's ills!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Haha Heaven knows I'd gawk at a shirtless Dean!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Teeeheee :-) Totally loved the first line - and the classic with the stray wheel - and I guess we all would've gratefully swapped places with the poor girl.

xx Kate
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
XD This is awesome! I loved Sam's final line the most! Great oneshot! :)
masondixon chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was Perfect! And that woman could have been me! Dean could be charged with endangering the safety of others! Wish he would take that shirt off on the show!
Thank You.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh no I fell long before her!
Heehee, lovely...made me giggle.
Oh and you took his clothes off!
B x
emebalia chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
They should put up signs for that: "Half-Naked Winchester Ahead"
I'm just not sure if that'd be a warning or an invitation.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Heh! I can tell it's going to be a dizzodrabble from the summary... what does that say about you...or me?! LOL
die Otter chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That was great! Funny and totally believable. I mean, who wouldn't worship at such a temple? I would, that's for sure! I really miss such happy, flirtatious and carefree Dean, so thanks for this little thing.
Btw, were you inspired by that whole "I worship at the shrine of Jensen Ackles' ass" thing? ;)