Reviews for The Second's Son
So after you finish Revising it are you going to continue it?
reviewer chapter 8 . 3/10
lovley book
master1527 chapter 4 . 3/12
interesting story also an interesting threat
Banjo the Fox chapter 7 . 3/7
Ugh, fuck you and fuck this fic. The Hinata bashing, really? You're going to have Naruto fuck everyone, you've purposely changed the genders of several just to have Naruto fuck them, yet you are leaving Hinata out and even bashing her? Ugh, fucking waste of time.
Banjo the Fox chapter 5 . 3/7
Fantastic chapter, truly much better than the previous ones. It seems to be gradually improving with each chapter.
Revisions chapter 8 . 3/7
I do thoroughly enjoy this story. While he is a little powerful it fits given the time and his teacher.
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 3/7
Much better chapter than the previous one, looking forward to the fifth chapter.
Banjo the Fox chapter 3 . 3/7
Great third chapter, but fucking annoying on a few key parts. You spelled 'Rough' as 'Ruff' Like a fucking dog bark. You made Sarutobi extremely OOC and say something incredibly fucking stupid 'Damn you to HECK'!? What the fuck? Who the hell says 'Heck' in place of Hell, especially an adult, and a killer of an adult at that.
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 3/7
Fantastic second chapter, happy late birthday/ Also, Fem Kakashi sounds like a very bad idea, considering that would likely mean she's going to be part of Naruto's harem... But we all know how little he/she actually did for Naruto/Fem Naruto... So... BASHING.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 3/7
Decent enough first chapter with a truly unique plot to make it amazing, but I do hope that Naruto is greatly overpowered.
mrwelsh24 chapter 5 . 3/7
I liked the battle
The Writer Of Fate chapter 8 . 3/3
You need a beta to help with pacing and grammar, but other than that, this is an interesting story and I hope to see an update soon.
coresplinter chapter 8 . 3/2
Welcome back! I hope you continue writing soon!
Well this is an interesting story so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
Soul Reaper With a Core Drill chapter 8 . 2/28
this is a great story so far, very unique in its premise and it looks like it will turn out great cant wait for more

S.R.C.D. OUT