Reviews for in the end we turn to dust
swanfrost chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
i really love this fic, honestly. its...a very real situation and while part of me is crying because keigo and ryoma deserve so much better, the other part of me is relishing in the angst and pain that's probably going to come in later chapters.

however, from reading the summary & looking back at the last chapter, am i right to say that this fic will have a happy ending...? oh i really hope so, but wherever you go with this, i'm sure i'll love it lots
Tsubame0104 chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Thanks for the update! Curious as to how everything will affect their relationship. Lo king forward to the next chapter!
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I look forward to seeing the rest of this story. Everything was so restrained, and I wonder how you'll play the (potential, probable) explosion of Keigo's thoughts and emotions and the situation in general. The two are so very stunted; Ryoma more so, but his attempts and his concern are endearing. Kudos for the engaging first chapter!
duchessme chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
1shot?
It was -thought plot
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OUCH. D:

That is all I have to say for now, and right now, I don't know for who. DDD:
aviddelusions chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I've followed your stories since you first began writing for AtoRyo and I think it's the first time I've reviewed one of your stories. But I just have to say you have got to be my favourite author of the pairing. I love the fact that you don't write a build up story of their romance but instead focus on the issues that can arrive in an established one (which of course between the two would come in spades) is just fantastic and really refreshing.

I look forward to reading more of your work and to see your next updates for both of your latest stories!
AcceleratorCupcake chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh wow. You have great writing skills. Plz update soon I like this story even if the characters are a bit OOC.