Reviews for Forbidden
BustersJezebel chapter 65 . 7/9
Wow, "the diseased past that was bereft of light and hope" that is an incredible line. Simply incredible. This chapter was chock-a-block full of Murphy's emotions, overflowing from the screen as I read through it.

People and their nosy attitudes. Their judgement. And it seems Jonathon is truly gone. It felt like a permanent goodbye to me. And like Murphy and Connor are on their way to a new beginning.

I can see Murphy's emotional growth and confidence too, just like Jonathon and Connor. And its because of Connor that he's gained that confidence. And because of course they're a 'forever thing' as Murphy told Connor.
IamHeather chapter 65 . 7/4
Aww, YAY! I've missed these boys. I was so happy to see an update from you today! Passports! So nervous/excited for what comes next.
Zaraki-lover 21 chapter 32 . 2/28
Hot damn! Okay johnathon was nuts...and just a bit too possessive for this fan girls liking but he was also the perfect way to introduce Murphys feelings to Connor so I love hate this "love the way you lie" guy. But yay! Now Connor knows and they can start on the happy ship to angsty sinful goodness yea? But your a fantastical writer and I'm still binge resding!
Zaraki-lover 21 chapter 3 . 2/28
Sweet baby Jesus save me cause I'm going to hell with the thoughts I'm having for the future of this story lol...wonderful flow you've got going here can't wait to read on! I'll probably binge read it tonight.
BustersJezebel chapter 64 . 12/12/2015
"You're such a little shit." That line made me LOL and I'm grinning now as I write this because it's making me think of how many times I've heard you say that exact same thing yourself. Murphy and his being a little shit.

I'm appreciating the growing knowledge and intimacy of the physical relationship between Murphy and Connor and how they both have avenues that they want to explore. And I definitely see your Murphy preferencing to bottom (as we've discussed) and I also see Connor preferencing to top and how they're both happy with that arrangement.

Murphy not struggling with their physical limitations in public was a great way to get us to remember how much he pined for Connor at the beginning of your story as well, I liked that he had no problem with it because he was used to it.

Also, Murphy's physical discomfort with the repeated dare I say the word in a review...yes I do...anal penetration was greatly appreciated, just as with repeated vaginal sex, anal sex does have side effects, especially when you've been at it a lot for a raunchy weekend. Though it wasn't mentioned, Connor's penis was quite possibly a tad chafed as well. Sorry!

And Mrs MacManus and forgetting to put Murphy's name on his birthday present? God, I can just picture that scene, Connor's fury and misery and Murphy's hurt and misery and their mother's no doubt drunken obliviousness and possible maliciousness. And the rest of the family's embarrassment. Murphy has truly born the brunt of her wrath and scorn for quite some time. Did she 'forget' that after she discovered his sexual preference or before I find myself wondering.

And last but by no means least, Jonathon. What has he been whispering in your ear that our Murph can't return the gift by post I wonder? Oh...there goes a red herring!
HaloHunter89 chapter 64 . 11/30/2015
So much happened. I cant wait till they are somewhere where they can be happy, and themselves. Of course Johnathan is a creeper. Lol I'm with Connor on this. He cant be trusted even fornsomething small. Hes a freak, stalker, potential kidnapper. Hes obsessed. Lort.
dancingcandy chapter 64 . 11/28/2015
I'm so happy for the update.

So our boys finally had to leave their safe haven. How sad ! I'm going to call Connor or who knows maybe Murph, and tell tjem, save your money and move to Canada, where then can live in peace and be accepted, not rejected or possibly jailed. I don't know the laws.

The love and respect they have for each other is so heart warmkng. Connor was able to let his guard down for some day, that was wonderful.

OMG, that Murphy is a little devil, sex on a stick! And of course so is Connor. They seem to be on the same wave lengh. I'm not having a good feeling about it though. I'm sort of think I ng they should stop while still ahead. I don't know.

I'm still so afraid something is going to happen & Connor will leave his Murph. I don't know why, it's when they are so happy, my instincts kick in. I hope not.

Yep instantly I knew who the gift was from. Oh boy. My goodness they just get back, haven't even made it home and boom, a bomb is ready to be set off. That guy is such a creep, such a low life & I'm afraid a great big trouble maker.

Thank you so much for sharing another chapter of our loves.

Now though, I'm going to be walking on egg shells wondering what's going to happen. Because I know it can't be good!

Hurry, hurry with more soon.

I hope all is well with you and the family, and life is treating you good.

Candy
x
BustersJezebel chapter 63 . 8/4/2015
"Give me your tongue." God, that line just resonated. It is sometimes the smallest thing, gesture, word, sentence that defines sexy. And in this chapter, that line to me was IT.

Yes, Connor's irritation was there, it was over quick as you said and he's fully aware that Murphy is (as we've discussed) going to have his abuse with him in some small and sometimes larger ways forever. Something like that marks you on the inside if not the outside. It can define you if you let it. And Murphy's ongoing struggles now to not let it define him only have them growing closer as brother's and lovers.

One could theoretically argue that his feelings for Connor initially developed as a 'safe' outlet after his abuse. That he knew that Connor would never return his non-brotherly feelings and so he gave them free rein to blossom and grow, knowing he was safe in essence.

I know that's not the case here, that Murphy's feelings were beginning before he was sent to the priest, before his mother discovered him even, but I'm sure a therapist would have a field day with it!

And the chocolate feeding? Also super sexy, along with Connor's need and desire to reciprocate. I get the impression it's not quite an even playing field with the twins yet, I don't know if you're aiming for an even playing field with them sexually speaking. As much as Murphy has topped etc, he is in appearance the submissive in their relationship, which means of course that he has ALL the power. Along with his abusive past, that gives him an enormous amount of power over Connor as evidenced in this chapter.

Never thought I'd hear myself say I feel a little sorry for Connor, he has the potential to lose himself in Murphy which while it would be extremely hot, would not be healthy. I get and understand why he's like that thought. How could he not be if he is truly in love with his Murphy as we know he is?

Anyway, enough of my rambling, I'm not even going to re-read this before I push 'post' so you'll get it in all it's misspelt long-winded, painful glory I'm afraid. My head is full of gunky stuff at the moment sorry.

But that line...that line makes me need a nice cold glass of water (not a shower as I'm running a temperature at present)...

H.O.T.
Froggy chapter 63 . 7/29/2015
Thank you for this chapter. I rarely comment but I do read every post. And this chapter was both hot and heartbreaking. I loved it very much.
Guest chapter 63 . 7/27/2015
I wrote you this longgggggg heartfelt comment. And it's gone. Yes gone! !

I am furious right now, it took me over 1/2 hour.

I will PM you tomorrow on my regular PC, not this nasty tablet !

I am so sorry.
IamHeather chapter 63 . 7/27/2015
I want them both to come live with me right now. I'll protect their little hearts and take good care of them. Poor boys. ;)
HaloHunter89 chapter 62 . 5/23/2015
Ha! Finally got caught up and holy fuck! I need more of that. Leather...you added meather and bondage. I need a moment after all thT. It was amazing and this should be like a chapter for for everyday of the weekend, lmfao. The small details are freat and i love the sentiment bere as well
BustersJezebel chapter 62 . 5/6/2015
Holy freaking shit! I bow down to you. Woman you have outdone yourself with this chapter OUT. DONE. YOUR. SELF.

Review? Okay, yes. I can do that now I've had my week long cold shower...

I loved the line 'it's like your skin is having an orgasm', that line just resonated with me. I adored it. I adored the whole chapter. It's like your Conphy got their Conphy mojo back after the emotional turbulence of the last several chapters with Jonathon, Annabelle, the priest, graduation etc.

This was smooth, sexy, silky, sensual - sinfully so. The light kink (you KNOW I LOVE my kink), the blending and melding of sexual fantasies was immensely intimate and so very well written. It was seamless my friend, it flowed so pure and strong.

I would say I don't know how you'll top it, but I know that you will, every time I think that, you do it so effortlessly. And again, Murphy and Connor's intimacy just grows by leaps and bounds.

To be honest, it actually felt like an ending though I know it wasn't. But it truly felt like it. Nevertheless, I look forward as always to your next chapter.

P.S. Sorry to take so long reviewing possum.
dancingcandy chapter 62 . 5/2/2015
I was so happy to see an update.

Little, little Murphy - you are going to be the death of me. Your insecurities are driving me crazy ! You're up and down like a yo-yo! But then, I have to remember, it's the same day Connor was with the girls. It's just the story has a long break between updates. Because I thought come on Murphy that was a long time ago. So I need to be patient with him!

I think the only way he feels secure with Connor is when they are having some type of affection, as in sex. Then he knows Connor really loves him. In time he'll feel better about himself. I guess it's hard after wanting Connor for so long, it must be hard trusting him, and afraid he will loose him again. Like I said before, it must be very traumatic to have seen him talking with a girl and her flirting, and I'm sure him "sort" of enjoying it. His wounds for his brother are to raw yet to know Connor is 100% in this for the long haul. (At least I hope and he doesn't stumble, he might get tired of Murphys insecurities, and to tell him to man up already) wow that was harsh on my part! Lol

Cool, the motor cycle ! I'm in ! I'll ride with Connor any day, aww, but I don't think that would make Murphy happy.

It would drive me crazy to Murphy if I didn't know where I was going. So Sweet Murphy cant keep his hands off his brother, lol. Connor didn't push him away, he just took one hand off the bike to hold Murphy's hand and move it. Connor is sooo sweet to his lover.

I couldn't believe Connor told Murph he could touch him anytime if he wants - and Murph said he wants. Aww. I just love the two boys, my heart rejoices with them.

THE tender words said to Murphy are so romantic all the time. (I'm jealous) I'm so going to capture Connor for my own.

Wow, wow, wow - little shy Murphy, going right into his fantasies. When it comes to s*x there is no stopping him ! LEATHER ! gotta say, I bet Connor was a bit surprised.

Oh no the chocolate. I'm so glad Murph had the sense to tell his lover no. It would have been the downfall for them. And Connor picks right up on it and threw in it the garbage can, he'd rather have the strawberry.

Now we won't get personal with them, they need their privacy. That was one hot making love session!

Murphy isn't holing back, no holds bared. He didn't even feel his wrists getting raw. He's really loving this. His mind must have always been in over drive. I would like to get in his head. You think he's this sweet little creature, and boom, he's this wide and crazy man ! I wonder more of his fantisties, or maybe I dont. Now it will be Connors dreams coming true. I can't wait. I really want to see Murph taking his Connor.

Once again Connor is so worried he hurt his man. SWEET

This chapter you wrote has so much emotion between the two of the brothers. They have such affection and love for each other. you make us fall in love with them, and want to be them and have that same kind of relationship. The feeling you share for them makes us so involved in the story, we are looking at them behind a wall, peaking, but like we shouldn't be watching or listening. But we can't turn away. Perverts ! Hahaha

And they can have the open relationship they always wanted, especially Murphy. He's getting his wishes in so many ways this weekend.

but, there is always a but. What's going to happen? I'm sure some one is going to see them. Nooooo - not Jonathan or Ma. But some one will.

thanks for a fantastic update. Faster with a new one please !
HaloHunter89 chapter 61 . 4/30/2015
Took me forever to get a minute to read this. It was great. Connor was right that Murphy needs to let it go before it destroys them. This chapter was really adorable.