Reviews for Forbidden
Miss October 13 chapter 23 . 1/4
Love your story so much, I reread it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
dancingcandy chapter 66 . 11/26/2016
OMG -

This chapter was so feel good. And now ? Crap ! Too bad MA didn't stop it. Guess they wanted a show. So either they are going to be seperated or off to US.

That little Murphy is a stinker. He sure knows how to play Connor. And Connor gets it but loves his Murphy enough to put up with almost anything unless it would really hurt them somehow.

So sweet he's rubbing the paint off the heart from his rubbing and holding, yup his Connor is with him.

Great chapter. A real cliff hanger.
Miss October 13 chapter 66 . 11/6/2016
Excellent chapter! I was so happy you updated! I really love Conner and Murphy together, their so cute, and their love runs so deep. I am like freaking out, what is going to happen with their Ma and Uncle seeing them so intimate. I was also wondering if we will ever see Jonathan again? Did he finely get the hint, or is he going to keep stalking Murphy? Maybe even try to kill Conner to get to him? Or kidnap Murphy? Anyway... I really hope you update again soon, can't wait for the next chapter!
IamHeather chapter 66 . 11/6/2016
Ohhhhhnooooo. You know I can't take The Angst! Gah! The poor boys. My heart just dropped. I hate and love that you continue to do this to me. Oh, and seeing your update made my day. I was worried about you.
Miss October 13 chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
This is a really great story, I love it. Please update soon
dancingcandy chapter 65 . 9/29/2016
Murphy showed so many different emotions in the. First I thought he was really going to take a firm stand right from the beginning. He always starts over thinking. Then he sees Jonathan, his Uncle gets involved. Poor Murphy.

I never thought I'd say I like Jonathan or show feelings for h I m. But I do. Wow

It's so sad Murphy can't get rid of his traumatic feelings off the past.

Now I wonder if that hug was Jonathan last one, and he is home estate for once.

Good old Connor to the rescue, I knew he'd be there. With passports, and a little get away. I feel it's dangerous with and affection they show around home.I'm scared.

Good update.
sorry I took so long in commenting.
Miss October 13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Please update, I need more of Murph and Conn
BustersJezebel chapter 65 . 7/9/2016
Wow, "the diseased past that was bereft of light and hope" that is an incredible line. Simply incredible. This chapter was chock-a-block full of Murphy's emotions, overflowing from the screen as I read through it.

People and their nosy attitudes. Their judgement. And it seems Jonathon is truly gone. It felt like a permanent goodbye to me. And like Murphy and Connor are on their way to a new beginning.

I can see Murphy's emotional growth and confidence too, just like Jonathon and Connor. And its because of Connor that he's gained that confidence. And because of course they're a 'forever thing' as Murphy told Connor.
IamHeather chapter 65 . 7/4/2016
Aww, YAY! I've missed these boys. I was so happy to see an update from you today! Passports! So nervous/excited for what comes next.
Zaraki-lover 21 chapter 32 . 2/28/2016
Hot damn! Okay johnathon was nuts...and just a bit too possessive for this fan girls liking but he was also the perfect way to introduce Murphys feelings to Connor so I love hate this "love the way you lie" guy. But yay! Now Connor knows and they can start on the happy ship to angsty sinful goodness yea? But your a fantastical writer and I'm still binge resding!
Zaraki-lover 21 chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
Sweet baby Jesus save me cause I'm going to hell with the thoughts I'm having for the future of this story lol...wonderful flow you've got going here can't wait to read on! I'll probably binge read it tonight.
BustersJezebel chapter 64 . 12/12/2015
"You're such a little shit." That line made me LOL and I'm grinning now as I write this because it's making me think of how many times I've heard you say that exact same thing yourself. Murphy and his being a little shit.

I'm appreciating the growing knowledge and intimacy of the physical relationship between Murphy and Connor and how they both have avenues that they want to explore. And I definitely see your Murphy preferencing to bottom (as we've discussed) and I also see Connor preferencing to top and how they're both happy with that arrangement.

Murphy not struggling with their physical limitations in public was a great way to get us to remember how much he pined for Connor at the beginning of your story as well, I liked that he had no problem with it because he was used to it.

Also, Murphy's physical discomfort with the repeated dare I say the word in a review...yes I do...anal penetration was greatly appreciated, just as with repeated vaginal sex, anal sex does have side effects, especially when you've been at it a lot for a raunchy weekend. Though it wasn't mentioned, Connor's penis was quite possibly a tad chafed as well. Sorry!

And Mrs MacManus and forgetting to put Murphy's name on his birthday present? God, I can just picture that scene, Connor's fury and misery and Murphy's hurt and misery and their mother's no doubt drunken obliviousness and possible maliciousness. And the rest of the family's embarrassment. Murphy has truly born the brunt of her wrath and scorn for quite some time. Did she 'forget' that after she discovered his sexual preference or before I find myself wondering.

And last but by no means least, Jonathon. What has he been whispering in your ear that our Murph can't return the gift by post I wonder? Oh...there goes a red herring!
HaloHunter89 chapter 64 . 11/30/2015
So much happened. I cant wait till they are somewhere where they can be happy, and themselves. Of course Johnathan is a creeper. Lol I'm with Connor on this. He cant be trusted even fornsomething small. Hes a freak, stalker, potential kidnapper. Hes obsessed. Lort.
dancingcandy chapter 64 . 11/28/2015
I'm so happy for the update.

So our boys finally had to leave their safe haven. How sad ! I'm going to call Connor or who knows maybe Murph, and tell tjem, save your money and move to Canada, where then can live in peace and be accepted, not rejected or possibly jailed. I don't know the laws.

The love and respect they have for each other is so heart warmkng. Connor was able to let his guard down for some day, that was wonderful.

OMG, that Murphy is a little devil, sex on a stick! And of course so is Connor. They seem to be on the same wave lengh. I'm not having a good feeling about it though. I'm sort of think I ng they should stop while still ahead. I don't know.

I'm still so afraid something is going to happen & Connor will leave his Murph. I don't know why, it's when they are so happy, my instincts kick in. I hope not.

Yep instantly I knew who the gift was from. Oh boy. My goodness they just get back, haven't even made it home and boom, a bomb is ready to be set off. That guy is such a creep, such a low life & I'm afraid a great big trouble maker.

Thank you so much for sharing another chapter of our loves.

Now though, I'm going to be walking on egg shells wondering what's going to happen. Because I know it can't be good!

Hurry, hurry with more soon.

I hope all is well with you and the family, and life is treating you good.

Candy
x
BustersJezebel chapter 63 . 8/4/2015
"Give me your tongue." God, that line just resonated. It is sometimes the smallest thing, gesture, word, sentence that defines sexy. And in this chapter, that line to me was IT.

Yes, Connor's irritation was there, it was over quick as you said and he's fully aware that Murphy is (as we've discussed) going to have his abuse with him in some small and sometimes larger ways forever. Something like that marks you on the inside if not the outside. It can define you if you let it. And Murphy's ongoing struggles now to not let it define him only have them growing closer as brother's and lovers.

One could theoretically argue that his feelings for Connor initially developed as a 'safe' outlet after his abuse. That he knew that Connor would never return his non-brotherly feelings and so he gave them free rein to blossom and grow, knowing he was safe in essence.

I know that's not the case here, that Murphy's feelings were beginning before he was sent to the priest, before his mother discovered him even, but I'm sure a therapist would have a field day with it!

And the chocolate feeding? Also super sexy, along with Connor's need and desire to reciprocate. I get the impression it's not quite an even playing field with the twins yet, I don't know if you're aiming for an even playing field with them sexually speaking. As much as Murphy has topped etc, he is in appearance the submissive in their relationship, which means of course that he has ALL the power. Along with his abusive past, that gives him an enormous amount of power over Connor as evidenced in this chapter.

Never thought I'd hear myself say I feel a little sorry for Connor, he has the potential to lose himself in Murphy which while it would be extremely hot, would not be healthy. I get and understand why he's like that thought. How could he not be if he is truly in love with his Murphy as we know he is?

Anyway, enough of my rambling, I'm not even going to re-read this before I push 'post' so you'll get it in all it's misspelt long-winded, painful glory I'm afraid. My head is full of gunky stuff at the moment sorry.

But that line...that line makes me need a nice cold glass of water (not a shower as I'm running a temperature at present)...

H.O.T.